Ok sooooooo does anyone DotA?!

Eyedea23

I have played for awhile now and just looking for more people who play. Not many people play now-a-days now that HaN came out. Lemme know your bnet name yeah?

I have played for awhile now and just looking for more people who play. Not many people play now-a-days now that HaN came out. Lemme know your bnet name yeah?

wtf is DOTA and HAN? WOW games? Doesnt sound like normal warcraft, diablo or sc games to me.

You would be suprised how many people play... I still play competitively and there are more and more people playing everyday. Do you play Frozen Throne or just RoC?

You would be suprised how many people play... I still play competitively and there are more and more people playing everyday. Do you play Frozen Throne or just RoC?

I believe its frozen throne.. its been awhile since I really payed attentiont o which copy it is. I've been playing D2, SC-BW, and SC2 beta lately.

youtube dota. awesome game. simple enough to start out, but once you get into it, very complex. I am going to be on tonight most likely so yeah if I am on ill see if you are.

youtube dota. awesome game. simple enough to start out, but once you get into it, very complex. I am going to be on tonight most likely so yeah if I am on ill see if you are.

yeah... you wont see me on.. Im stuck at work and wont get off tell 7am and maybe ill look up the youtube vid if I remember when i get home.

Lol nevermind then. Have you heard of Cal league or cevo or gamebattles? Those are big gaming competitions and DotA has been included in all of them. It is a lot bigger in Europe though honestly but is getting really big here.

Lol nevermind then. Have you heard of Cal league or cevo or gamebattles? Those are big gaming competitions and DotA has been included in all of them. It is a lot bigger in Europe though honestly but is getting really big here.

nope, can't say that I have.

I used to be a DOTA player, now I play League of Legends its basically DOTA, only better and keeps player stats and rankings etc

Yeah that's what I ment. I heard LoL was terrrible. -.- Like, it was just too easy. Did you play anyleagues when you played DotA? Like DXD or sYn or anything?

Back