Ohio Tail of the Dragon 2011 Interest Thread

What is there to be scared about? My car is always under control, because I am in control!!

Sometimes it just feels like Victoria is trying to rip the steering wheel out of my hands!! The torque steer is a lot of fun though (drive2) I just have to always hold the wheel with 2 hands when accelerating.

you shouldn't be scared it you car tries to bite your head off (i.e.: spins out on the on ramp), it just means she wants to go faster and needs more gas

Hahaha. Well... most of you know that my car is possessed. It doesn't matter what I do... it's what she does.

I was actually talking about Mikaela... but it works for you too LOL

Oh, I know your onramp issues. But i was refering to my other post saying how my car scares me.

I did a little bumping around for cabin rentals nearby. I found one that sleeps 8 for 420/day, split that 8 ways and its like 52 bucks per day. Add some more people with cots/sleeping bags and the price goes down. I would think this would be cheaper than hotel rooms, plus we would be able to do what we want noise wise. BTW this place is fully stocked with everything we would need short of food and drinks.

I did a little bumping around for cabin rentals nearby. I found one that sleeps 8 for 420/day, split that 8 ways and its like 52 bucks per day. Add some more people with cots/sleeping bags and the price goes down. I would think this would be cheaper than hotel rooms, plus we would be able to do what we want noise wise. BTW this place is fully stocked with everything we would need short of food and drinks.

That's a pretty good idea!

After a little more reading. This particular rental co. has 3 cabins within walking distance of each other and all together they will sleep 25 for $650 per day, and it would be $26 per person no too bad. One of the cabins has a 30x50 garage/gameroom.

The only issue with so many cats in one cathouse might be the bathroom situation. I dunno how "equipped" the cabins are in terms of bathrooms, but things could clog up when everyone goes to get ready to sleep, or wakes up, etc.

We have to deal with that when we go to Lime Rock. 10 people in one house, but 2 bathrooms. We make do pretty well.

Maybe intrest has fallen off? As it stands now I have no vacation left but it resets July first, how about late aug. or early sept. Or does that mess with school starting?

I don't think interest fell off... I just think that the Holidays are getting in the way.

Back