Official WTFPIC thread

random%20pics%20024.jpg

lol,

u had to be their i guess. mazda meet from a yr ago!

Last edited:
Z_Monzter said:
(confused) ???I don't get it??? (confused)

I like your ride though!!!

thank you, notice the nice curb under the honda, it is actually high centered on the curb. like 20 mazda's were parked in a row and we were their bullshitting and i guess the old guy was looking at our cars too much and high centered his honda.

so that is my wtf pic!!

rob

I think she started the car in first and let the clutch out by mistake. I did it with my dad's Subaru when I was younger and almost went through the garage wall.

joka1 said:
thank you, notice the nice curb under the honda, it is actually high centered on the curb. like 20 mazda's were parked in a row and we were their bullshitting and i guess the old guy was looking at our cars too much and high centered his honda.

so that is my wtf pic!!

rob

Ok I got it now, I notice the honda and the curb, but didn't get the rest. LOL, Some one wrecking their car for starring at yours Priceless

D-rock240 said:
I think she started the car in first and let the clutch out by mistake. I did it with my dad's Subaru when I was younger and almost went through the garage wall.

LOL, My wife F@#cked up my freshly painted bumper in my previous car b4 we got married, because I used to leave my car in 1st gear. So she got on the car, pressed the clutch and let go. She hit our neighbor's car. I was pissed.(pissed)

Looking back now is funny!!!

Back