Official: ATx -> MTx conversion

"release cylinder and collar"- whats that? would that be included if I buy the ACT clutch kit?

but I can not use the same speedometer of atx to see mph?? please help meee i do the swap but i don' have speedometer

what can i do???

but I can not use the same speedometer of atx to see mph?? please help meee i do the swap but i don' have speedometer

what can i do???

yes you can use same speedometer. you just need to make sure the tranny has the gear in it for the speedo sensor. Or if both cars are abs then you dont need to do anything.

This is a VERY big job. I am very good with cars, and this was a very difficult job. Weeks of planning and getting parts, then a couple of weeks of rewiring the harness and swapping everything over since my donor was abs and i am not.

Hello, time revive the thread, if you still look at this thread paul or brian, did you have to cut through the firewall? ( mine is the 1.6) Not going to turbo it like you but I am gonna make it a bit healthier haha Anybody know of people doing a atx to mtx swap on the 1.6? I read this thread from the begging to end, i remember paul saying he wants to do a 4bolt to 5 bolt conversion but isn't the 2L already a 5 bolt?

Hello, time revive the thread, if you still look at this thread paul or brian, did you have to cut through the firewall? ( mine is the 1.6) Not going to turbo it like you but I am gonna make it a bit healthier haha Anybody know of people doing a atx to mtx swap on the 1.6? I read this thread from the begging to end, i remember paul saying he wants to do a 4bolt to 5 bolt conversion but isn't the 2L already a 5 bolt?

What year is your 1.6 ?

Back