Ocala Meet!

bms1990m3

:
2008.5 Mazda3 i
***ATT:NEW MEET***

Hello all,

Posting to inform you of an upcoming meet that's been organized on mazda3 forums for April 5th (Sunday). The plan is to meet at Easy Street at 10 am, do some go-carting and such and then cruise over to the local Winghouse for lunch. If you're wanting to go, please post there if you have an account and let Jimmy (Axela05) know so he can add you to the list, or post here and let me know. Originally this was a MZ3/MS3 meet only, but apparently there will be some WRX's and Protege's there as well. So i think at this point it's the more the merrier!

***EDIT:***
the wrist bands, which cost $19.xx, that gives them 2hrs of unlimited play on the go-karts, rock climbing, mini golf.

also, the winghouse will be giving us our own parking spaces and the girls will be coming out for pics.

Game Plan:

(Location 1: Meet Time @ 10am on 4/5/09) Easy Street:
http://www.ocalaeasystreet.com/
2727 S.W. 27th Ave.
Ocala, Florida 34474

(Location 2: Meet Time is when we're hungry) WING HOUSE
2145 E Silver Springs Blvd.
Ocala, Fl. 32270

Lets start a list of who's going from here:

1) bms1990m3
2)
3)
4)
+
+
+

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

after the meet is over, can we un-sticky it? cuz i will be putting up the other meets we have too in their own thread. :)

thats the way it works, i only sticky it to get ppl attention, once the meet is over and u post pics, its unstickied

I am going to try and make it (MS3)...
And my gf will prolly show up w/ me in her MZ3.

Least then I won't get my head filled about there being 'winghouse girls'!
lol...

Lates...

Cc_

Back