OBX Header? Yes or no? (bought from fellow member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's an OBX it should have a plate on one of the runners that says OBX Racing.
That's what I was thinking as well. Sure it looks like an OBX header but there are lots of fakes out there that look identical. You got a good deal on the header, it would of been easier to fix the EGR threads and weld thru compensation. You should of just ordered a brand new one from *************** to avoid the hassles. I'm enjoying mine as I was concerned of the OBX quality seeing how they are now made in China.

^^^ mine popped off as well but you can still kinda see where the plate was...

That's what I was thinking as well. Sure it looks like an OBX header but there are lots of fakes out there that look identical. You got a good deal on the header, it would of been easier to fix the EGR threads and weld thru compensation. You should of just ordered a brand new one from *************** to avoid the hassles. I'm enjoying mine as I was concerned of the OBX quality seeing how they are now made in China.

+1 great service

This seems to be resolved so I'm closing the thread. If you need anything further send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back