Next TeamPro5 Meet/Cruise????

808MP5

Contributor
:
GT3076R Pro5
Hey Effren,

Just wondering when exactly will be the next BIG meet/cruise...
Thinking you should post early so people can plan around there busy schedule..... Plus i need to still fix the front of my car, just a little crooked... But hopefully Rob can help me fix it.....

LOL i said "big meet"... not sure if its soooo BIG
Peace

Last edited:
10,000 posts baby!!!

Anyway, I love the car. I saw your picture gallery. SWEET!

I am busy every weekend until February, but I can try make it out.

dont know exactly when, but sometime after the car show or the begining of next year. everyone just let me know the time you got to do this.

Thanks
Efren

ok, this week we will have night meet because i have a Maui memeber down here to check out the car show and he only got to meet Jarrett and Brad the last time he was down here. It will be a night time thing and I want to have this at the NEX parking lot(6pm-till whenever) like the last one we had. So hope to see most of you guys.

Thanks
Efren

How about Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. Kakaako Park sounds good...bbq meet! Open to all Mazda clubs and owners!

ok, this week we will have night meet because i have a Maui member down here to check out the car show and he only got to meet Jarrett and Brad the last time he was down here. It will be a night time thing and I want to have this at the NEX parking lot(6pm-till whenever) like the last one we had. So hope to see most of you guys.

Thanks
Efren

this going happen this Sunday! and that means tomorrow! please call me if anything.

Efren

s***, just let me know, busy in the morning though.

PEacE!

This was a good turn out! thanks too everyone who came out to meet our Maui member. He really enjoyed seeing all the other members and their rides. He will most likely bring his car down next time on the superferry for a another meet.

Mahaloz
Efren

How about Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. Kakaako Park sounds good...bbq meet! Open to all Mazda clubs and owners!

Ok, this sounds good! do you have a way to contact the other Mazda clubs to let them know? I hope Team Pro 5/MSpec is going to be reppin hard at this Mazda meet! Does anyone think we should do this another time? I hope everyone will be free around this time though.

Efren

I'll try my best planing this thing. I'll be just coming back from the BI. I will try to notify the other Mazda clubs as best as I can.

Don't forget I will try to keep w/ the annual Mazda BBQ Meet in mid April or so. Hopefully I can get Cutter Mazda to come out again too.

just an idea.
Maybe we should pick another date. Car club meets are being watched. Went to a car cruz posted on hawaii forum tonight and it was a total disaster. s*** was like fast and the furious but nobody got away. The meet was at costco in town. Over a hundred cars showed up and at 2300hrs all exits were blocked. Everything came to a complete halt very freakin dramtic. Evryone in the parking lot had to waiting line to exit. Before exiting all cars and passengers had to get out and have there pictures taken beside the car they were riding in. And that was just the first check point to get 86'ed from costco for a year. The next check point was the police and your friendly neighborhood recon inspectors. they were popping hoods and checking headlights. If you failed that you had to pull off to the side. After that who the hell knows what happened but I'm sure I'm going to find out tomorrow cuz that's as far as I got. I was released cuz the person that failed my official recon inspection was there and he told the officer to let me go cuz I was In The process of completing my
recon. Lucky me but I did get stopped one more time by a third checkpoint. They couldn't Belize I got away without a ticket so they light tested my tint. My tint is legal. Probably doesnt concern small meets but just a thought. We should keep the dates less public.

You go to the wrong meets thats why! The big cruises/meets down here like RaceSauce, RunUmHard etc... always get trouble. Thats why our club doesnt go to these unless its for a good cause. For the most part our meets is public for other members and new people to know when something is going happen. Also our cruises/meets dont get out hand=) Well, if you get your Recon it shoulndnt matter later with cops unless you get got speeding or racing. I went a couple of these cruises/meets and made sure I didnt do anything stupid. I dont mind you going to these cruises/meet but, I would just watch out. Hope to see you guys at next cruise/meet!!!

Efren

Uh, I think you are going to the wrong meets. Exactly what Efren said. On our behalf, we try to keep a low key and keep the respect. By all means, we will not stop you from attending those other meets; however, I would be careful when going to those. Have fun...be safe!

i would like to goto some of these car meetings if any 1 could tell me where the next 1 is being held i would appreciate it.

Back