newbie from michigan

neubreed

:
2003 mazda protege5
hey guys and gals, names joe and im form the great state of michigan, i guess it is. anyways just picked up a 2003 protege5 yesterday, its yellow, 5spd and only has 108,000 on here. been a domestic guy for the most part, always loved the protege5's, and since my cavi got totaled out last weekend i figured its time to get one. the car feels much better stock then my modded cavi did as far as handling goes, power is lacking but its still fun. havent even really drove it much, broke arm in accident, g/f been driving it and she hates wagon but likes mine quite a bit. anyways enough talk, heres some pics of the car. needs side skirts and lowering, rims will be repainted, little stuff here and there.
DSC_1074.jpg

DSC_1081.jpg

I don't know about the scene here. I'm up near Flint so they don't appreciate a Mazda as much as other communities. I would think AA would have some sort of clubs, though.

With 2 kids/wife/dog/house/work, it's tough to find time to do events with the car group I am a member of.

My P5 is just my daily driver but at least it's kind of cool. Wifey drives the minivan. :)

Back