New volks for the z!

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
My new wheels came in today! Volk GTF in Diamond Black. 19x9.5 +17 Front and 19x10.5 +24 Rear :) I cannot wait to get em on my car!!!
Bad pictures as they are from my phone, but once I mount them, I will post with a better camera.
4y6339z.jpg

4mj7czm.jpg

67qpkb5.jpg

10.5" is so damn wide!!!!
67dn5hi.jpg

.....and the lip ;)
6hhiw7l.jpg

and here is the car they are going on
680dklh.jpg

Whao, those are wide!

I don't dig the spoke design, but I can't wait to see them on the car.

not too bad...the wheels look a little too "magazine shopper" for me tho...

sorry, I am taking my sweet ass time trying to decide which tire is the best for what i want and size. got it figured out, so hopefully sometime next week I will have them on

not too bad...the wheels look a little too "magazine shopper" for me tho...

Nah, not Volks. Volks are the s*** and should look hot on this car.

But I do understnd what you're saying, most magazine wheels are knock offs of major companies like these. I've seen many cheap copies of the Volks, but these are the real deal yummyness! lol

Put them on and take pictures now or you are banned.:D just playing hurry up that is going to look sweet.

Excellent choice! Are they on yet?
I freakin wish. I had a friend who was getting me a deal through his friend on my tires. Just found out like two days ago that the "deal" he could get me dropped the price from like 1260 to 1200. I can find a better deal than that. I also kind of want to find a good tire in 295/30r19 instead of 35, but maybe not. cant decide. I just want the damn rims on my car!

me too! My friend has a friend who is hooking me up. She called her friend on Tuesday and left him a message. Unfortunately, her cousin got in a car accident Tuesday night and is in a coma, so my tires are the last thing on her mind, naturally.

OH, what i mean is......got them installed today :)

crappy camera phone pics, but I will get better ones in a few days

34nfurp.jpg

16aayp3.jpg

elcfo5.jpg

2mwdlpd.jpg

Back