New pics of the twins.

OK...I need to find some pics I took of the engine bay of my Jetta when I used to have it. Could not find it, but I found a few others...

Attachments

• AW 1999 Jetta GLS VR6 01 s.jpg
    AW 1999 Jetta GLS VR6 01 s.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 60
  • AW 1999 Jetta GLS VR6 02 s.jpg
    AW 1999 Jetta GLS VR6 02 s.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 55
thats a nice car , how you feel it? Im interested in getting one soon so tell me how is it?? How is the suspension, the handling and the power on it???

"0" Problems so far. Had 2 problems by now with my mazda 3 already. Love the car, good power, and great potential.

spike blue said:
thats a nice car , how you feel it? Im interested in getting one soon so tell me how is it?? How is the suspension, the handling and the power on it???
Runs high 14's stock, handles awesome. With chip puts out 225 whp and 260 tq, lots of potential.

Welcome to a world or problems, expesive parts like no other (might as well own a lambo) and hatefull service people .. ... did i mention Im a jetta owner too lol

Looking nice if i did not mention before......i like them. I like my 04 GLS that i have owned the past 1.5 years!

almost 11K on her!

-R

MP5Raycer said:
Welcome to a world or problems, expesive parts like no other (might as well own a lambo) and hatefull service people .. ... did i mention Im a jetta owner too lol

Hey, same thing here too....the quality of the interior parts are crap, if you know me, you know that I'am very carefull with my cars, and in this Jettas, I broke the cup holders, the center armrest release button, the side view mirror adjustment knob....no warranty either....also the red one, had the 4cyl and would use 3 quarts of oil in a 3 month period (boom07) , no oil leaks or no smoke from the tailpipe, the dealer told me it was normal.

Pirana said:
Hey, same thing here too....the quality of the interior parts are crap, if you know me, you know that I'am very carefull with my cars, and in this Jettas, I broke the cup holders, the center armrest release button, the side view mirror adjustment knob....no warranty either....also the red one, had the 4cyl and would use 3 quarts of oil in a 3 month period (boom07) , no oil leaks or no smoke from the tailpipe, the dealer told me it was normal.

thats what mazda dealers tell me too.

POSEIDON said:
thats what mazda dealers tell me too.

Ouch. Considering our interior is the same design and everything from the 99 protege I don't think it's too bad. Yeah I occassionally break little plastic clips and stuff but that's just me being rough taking things apart. It's definitely good enough for me until I get a job or something.

The quality of the 06+ jetta is far superior to the 05 and under. I would not even consider an older one. For 21k there is just nothing else I would even consider, it has the complete package all around.

Back