New Girl on the Block :)

:
Mazda 3 Skyactiv Hatchback
Hi guys and girls!
My name is Dana and I just purchased a 2002 Protege5 (Sunburst Yellow).
I'm new to the mazda world, but not cars or modifying them. I've mostly had blazers. My pride and joy was my 04 that is pictured below.

dsc01947qj1.jpg

dsc01951cp1.jpg

dsc01944jl9.jpg

dsc00983es2.jpg

But, I was dumb and got rid of that a couple of years ago.
So here is my P5. I'm still learning all the acronyms and the ins and outs of Mazda. Let me know your mod suggestions (I have some already on the way) and also where to purchase them. Also... I'm looking for bike roof rack suggestions. I'm into road and mountain biking. That's a big reason that I chose this car.

I'm an artist, so I like visuals... I post lots of pics :)

dsc02665l.jpg

dsc02664f.jpg

dsc02663i.jpg

dsc02666lt.jpg

dsc02657eo.jpg

dsc02659w.jpg

dsc02670ol.jpg

dsc02671tf.jpg

blazer looked wicked awesome!
but not a big fan of N/A cars.......BOOST IT! lol
and i want a roof rack for mine too.

I saw your blazer and had a feeling there was going to be a yellow p5 to follow....I was right lol
Very nice! and welcome

OOooh Yellow.......

I love yellow too but I could not find an MSP in yellow around here so I settled for my great find in Titanium Grey.

i'd suggest as one of the first mods you do is to get the MP3 ECU from one of the members here. everyone who has gotten it says it is the best bang for the buck and i concur on this one. other than that, slam it.

i'd suggest as one of the first mods you do is to get the MP3 ECU from one of the members here. everyone who has gotten it says it is the best bang for the buck and i concur on this one. other than that, slam it.

She can't get the MP3 ECU it only works for manuals otherwise I would have one in the wife's P5. Welcome to the forums!

(hi) Welcome!

We sold our yellow P5 over a year ago and now every time I see one, I get a little sad. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy! :)

From a former mini trucker, that blazer is sweeet!!! congrats on the new P5 and welcome to the forum

love the p5, where in lawrenceville are you? I live close to senic highway and gwinnett drive, you should come check out a few of my club meets.

Welcome to mazda forum!

Back