New girl from SoCAl here

Peeps the MJ tattoo...buahahahahaa
michael-jackson-tattoo.jpg

that guy's leg is uglier than MJs face..... wierd...

lol, i knew i would fit in here... although, i must admit... i do like the look of the new SI coupe... damn it, ya'll are going to ban now me arent u?

nah you wont get banned, you might get flamed for saying that though. but its ok, its all in good fun. if the new SI compared at all to the 2000 SI i mightve given it some credit. same with the 2000 prelude SI, those are about the only 2 hondas i would even consider owning.

the fact that someone would get MJ tattooed on their leg is pretty fkin weird if you ask me

nah you wont get banned, you might get flamed for saying that though. but its ok, its all in good fun. if the new SI compared at all to the 2000 SI i mightve given it some credit. same with the 2000 prelude SI, those are about the only 2 hondas i would even consider owning.

the fact that someone would get MJ tattooed on their leg is pretty fkin weird if you ask me

In my book that makes them just as creepy as MJ himself *shudders*

Hey what part of SD are you in?? You might have said it already but I didnt wanna read the WHOLE freaking post, ya know?? :) I just bought my MS3 2 months ago and love it to death, AND I just moved here recently too(Oceanside) so we are in the same n00b boat. :lol Hit me up sometime, it would be cool to meet other Mazda owners in the area. (The local forum is pretty dead so nobdoy ever posts any g2gs or meet'n'greets or anything, kinda hard to meet other people here). :)

Oh yeah, welcome to the family.:D

Hey what part of SD are you in?? You might have said it already but I didnt wanna read the WHOLE freaking post, ya know?? :) I just bought my MS3 2 months ago and love it to death, AND I just moved here recently too(Oceanside) so we are in the same n00b boat. :lol Hit me up sometime, it would be cool to meet other Mazda owners in the area. (The local forum is pretty dead so nobdoy ever posts any g2gs or meet'n'greets or anything, kinda hard to meet other people here). :)

Riverside

OK so I stand corrected - I went and read back the last few pages. We al gonna get together and get hammered, or what?? Lets go people get a little more serious about this crap. LoL I want to take a look at some other peoples rides, here......

Oh, and CPLAGGE, your avatar kicks ass. ;) Nosferatu ftw homie!!

Thats cuz most people dont even know who the hell he is/was. People think Dracula was the first vampire - wrong :p. But I guess I dont have to explain that to you, eh?

actually, not from SD... north to Riverside!! yay for me... thanks for the welcome though. we definitley need to get a meet going... never been to one... sounds fun though

OK so I stand corrected - I went and read back the last few pages. We al gonna get together and get hammered, or what?? Lets go people get a little more serious about this crap. LoL I want to take a look at some other peoples rides, here......

Oh, and CPLAGGE, your avatar kicks ass. ;) Nosferatu ftw homie!!

Im down once i get out of this go forsaken desert in may..then back to SoCal FTW and i can finally join MOCC..I dont wannabe a poser and join when im not even in SoCal at the moment

Back