New CX-5 owner!

The oem all weather floor mats in the U.S. Are not the same as the oem floor liners they have in Canada. The Canadian ones are made by weather tech. They basically are the exact same as the aftermarket liners except instead of the weather tech logo in the little box it has Mazda and/or cx-5. The U.S. All weather mats are just mats, not liners so they don't cover as much especially up the sides.

Don't comfuse mats with floor liners. I dont know who makes the mats but floor liners are made by weathertech. I'd be very surprised if Mazda has 2 different suppliers for Canada and the US. I had to wait 1 week for mine to come in.

Don't comfuse mats with floor liners. I dont know who makes the mats but floor liners are made by weathertech. I'd be very surprised if Mazda has 2 different suppliers for Canada and the US. I had to wait 1 week for mine to come in.
So in Canada, you have both OEM all weather floor liners and floor mats from Mazda? In US, there is no OEM all weather floor liners from Mazda, only all weather floor mats.

I have the mazda all weather mats, and they work ok. After one winter, the rugs stayed pretty clean. Good quality, thick rubber, but don't cover the dead pedal area. I have never seen or heard of OEM liners.
I was looking for an even better floor mat/liner, but no matter which one you pick, there is no way around the gas pedal. Your always going to get crud get by that area.

Check with another dealer. I got the part number from Mazda USA site.
Would you mind posting the part number? Where did you order your Canadian Mazda OEM "floor liners" made by WeatherTech? How much is it cost? I believe many people will be very interested.

Here is the picture of floorliners. Part # 0000-8B-MZC5. Shelf price: CDN $210. I paid CDN $178.50 + tax. Weathertech.ca price is CDN $238 + tax. Exchange rate is CDN 1.252 = USD 1 so do your math.

I bought my car and all accessories from LA Mazda in Leduc, Alberta. The best car buying experience I have had in 25 years of car buying. No BS price (I paid below invoice after all available incentives), and finance people were no stress. I was treated as if I was buying a BMW. Can not say enough good things about them.

Warranties were offered at very reasonable price which were $1000 cheaper than anywhere else. I did not buy the warranty. 3rd party warranty with 1st Canadian was actually was a maintenance insurance policy, than warranty contract. Since I am in the insurance business, read the contract and was not worth the price based on exclusions including no DIY service or repairs. MAP was very expensive. I cancelled my deal with a different dealer just to buy the car from here. OK, I went off topic here.

www.lamazda.ca. Talk to the parts counter to see if they can ship.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I have the mazda all weather mats, and they work ok. After one winter, the rugs stayed pretty clean. Good quality, thick rubber, but don't cover the dead pedal area. I have never seen or heard of OEM liners.
I was looking for an even better floor mat/liner, but no matter which one you pick, there is no way around the gas pedal. Your always going to get crud get by that area.

unless you get maxpider 3D liners. In Canada best price is at partsengine.ca. These liners have better coverage of dead pedal.

Last edited:
Here is the picture of floorliners. Part # 0000-8B-MZC5. Shelf price: CDN $210. I paid CDN $178.50 + tax. Weathertech.ca price is CDN $238 + tax. Exchange rate is CDN 1.252 = USD 1 so do your math.
Thanks for the info. They do look like WeatherTech's! I guess CX-5's carpet in Canada is all black too. So why WeatherTech offers tan or gray floor liners?

Thanks for the info. They do look like WeatherTech's! I guess CX-5's carpet in Canada is all black too. So why WeatherTech offers tan or gray floor liners?

They are weathertechs. In the picture, I have the top and bottom of the set showing. Not sure why Weathertech will offer other colour choices!!

Back