New Corksport Spoilers

For those of us with the stock hatch, will the first one fit in the stock mounting points once the stock spoiler is removed?

For those of us with the stock hatch, will the first one fit in the stock mounting points once the stock spoiler is removed?

From the PM from Derrick: "The Kenstyle will cover up the original touring wing holes from the stock spoiler when it is installed"

So we should be good to go.

As far as a group buy, I dunno, these seem to be fairly priced especially for a carbon fiber piece. Compared to ordering as similar one from overseas this appears to be a great buy! I'm def gonna be picking up the Kenstyle.

Sorry I missed this post everyone. We do not have much stock so we will not be able to offer a GB on the spoilers.

-Derrick

I'd really like to see some more pics of the Kenstyle, perhaps on another 2 besides the CS one. Its not too large but im just wondering how it would look on a 2 thats appears relatively stock.

dear corksport. i hate you. becuase i love both options. and i cant decided which to buy. and these are cheappppp. im prolly getting the k2. no..ken...no k2...yes k2....

DAMMIT

Here are a few other back shot pictures..

Mazda-2-spoiler.jpg

Mazda-2-spoiler-other.jpg

-Derrick

hehe, he said back shot.

Is there a noticeable improvement in handling?

We haven't tried one out on the track. Technically they are not legal for B-Spec racing. If the opportunity presents itself I would like to give one a shot.

-Derrick

Dang! Wish you guys would have came out with that prior to me purchasing an OEM one! They both look great :)

Back