New Antenna Installed!!!!!!

What do you guys think of the antenna?

• Total voters

tgv121281

:
AEM C.A.I.
Ok ok, you guys probably thinks its lame to call this a "mod", but this is literally the 1st thing I've ever done to any car. I just got my AEM CAI, so we'll see how that install goes, keep your fingers crossed!

PS-what do you guys think?

Attachments

• MAZDA-ANTENNA2.jpg
    MAZDA-ANTENNA2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 377
  • MAZDA-ANTENNA.jpg
    MAZDA-ANTENNA.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 482
Cool. What kind of antenna is that? Does the 3 use the same type as the p5? Could you use a Dave B Shorty or other style?

Badger Biker said:
OMG! Needs to be black ;)

I think that aluminum look compliments the black nicely (not to mention it matches the rims). I'd get a black one on my gray car, but for a black car, that one works well.

JT

good mod, but sorry, i put downgrade, i dont dig the silver on black deal. if it was a black antenna, then thats another story :)

peace

I think it's about the same as the stock antenna, as far as style goes

yes, the old one had to go, but
no, it looks like someone jabbed a pen in your roof.

Well, Looks good but like toucci said sooner or later some idiot might steal it. I took out the antenna for good on my BlackMica because two reasons 1) darn idiots that want to steal my antenna at my college 2) Use an iPod iTrip FM Trans. without the antenna BETTER reception. Uses the internal antenna of the HU.

But looks good my friend in a perfect world (NO STEALING GOING ON)

PRBOY3

I wanted to get one for my car, I wish they had the "shark fin" style (the one on new A4's).

I think the silver looks great on your black car. Mine is red though, so I'm getting a black one.

That's one last thing others can use to compare your car to a jetta! ;)

Back