NEMOC Random BS Thread

Nice Pics Mark, how many trophies are on your wall?

Takes a brave man to wear a Dolphins jacket in public these days.

Ah, not many
a09cefb0ddff89b910da1fdbf8e687b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a before and after photo. New strut, spring, top hat, rotor, caliper, pads, poly bushings in control arm. Cleaned and painted the hub assembly, control arm braces, and the spring top (though nobody will ever see it).

344t7og.jpg

Last edited:
Hey CHeo, Good to see you're still around. New AMG sounds like fun, but how do you go from a Focus RS to a GLA 45 AMG??
Hi Bruce glad to be in touch again.
Had a 2008 Mercedes C300 4MATIC and was very impress with the vehicle. Besides I've never been much of a Ford guy.

So happy to hear my pain entertains y'all. :p hahahahahahahahaha I just had to share that one though. To this day I'm still trying to figure out how this kid of mine likes the Pats?

That's an easy one Bruce. A...M...G vs R...S. We all know that three letters are better than two. haha

Nice Cheo. Can't blame you for not waiting for the new Speed3 but now that the RX Vision has been introduced.... Of course how long until a production version hits the streets is another story.
Exactly Jeff, waiting and waiting and waiting.

Last edited:
Following that logic Cheo should've waited for the MS3, 2 letters and a number!!
And waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting damn!!! I got tired. Rumors and more rumors and no facts. That possible AWD with over 300HP that this and that and no official announcement.
By the way, 4 cylinders 2.0 liters AWD 375HP with launch control in the A45.....just saying.
(drive2)

Last edited:
My service rep at the dealership said the new CX9 is coming soon. Staff is going to get a sneak peak. Turbo 4 with 325+ HP. That's probably the motor we'll end up seeing in a Mazdaspeed in a year or two.

Speaking of horsepower, I stopped by Granite State Dyno yesterday and got a baseline pull done. Just shy of 115 hp and 110 ft-lbs to the wheels. That's way over stock ratings (110hp,115ft-lbs) if you factor in drivetrain loss. It's running a bit lean though, probably a small vacuum leak. Peak torque at 4,500 rpm...because rotary!

Here's the chart...

repu_dyno1.jpg

I hear ya Cheo. A lot of speculation and rumor out there.

Thanks Chris. I had read rumors about a turbo four going into the CX-9 but was unsure given the weight of it. 325hp would be sufficient though, any torque numbers? Just wondering the impact for those that would be buying and want the ability to tow. Nice numbers on the REPU too! Your truck could take my P5. lol

Sitting in the waiting room waiting for Tam. She's getting an endoscopy done. When they called her back, I was dumbstruck when they said I couldn't come with her due to patient privacy reasons? I've always been able to go back and sit with her until they wheel her off to the procedure room. A couple of people in the waiting room found it very odd too.

Nope, I couldn't go in with Robin had to stay in the waiting room until she was done,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really Mark? The only other time I wasn't allowed back prior to the procedure was at a different hospital. To make it more crazy, they had no issue calling me back into the same area once the procedure was over and she was waking up. As for patient privacy, we could clearly hear a dr. in the next room over telling a patient to come back in six months as he found pollups and they would remove them then. Tam has bile reflux and was instructed to decrease her caffeine intake. Might have to look into a new bp med too. The current one slows down digestion which can increase bile build up in the stomach. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Back