Need opinions: which wheels

what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STRICK-

:
07' SPEED 3
So............im having a having a hard time deciding on what to do. Should i keep my 19 x 8.5 +35 axis hiros or buy some 18 x 9.5 +38 rota grids. I need some help deciding. Help me out...lol

here is a pic of my car now
newsetup-2-1.jpg

here is a pic i jacked from m3f of dazed and confused car
dazedspeed3.jpg

Thanks for the help :D

Keep the axis because I want to buy those rotas :D

I even set that exact picture of them as my phone's backround

I say keep your Axis's until you find something similar but different than the grids. They're awesome for sure, but they've been done and I really know you as someone who likes to be one of a kind and unique. So, don't copy wheels I say.

Strick I hate to say it man cause your car looks sooooo effin good, but I vote for the Rota's. I think more spokes look so much better on a speed 3 in comparison to 5 spokes. Go with the grids in a sick color and youll be HOTNESS.

Thank you for the input thus far. As well as the kind words. I know the grids have been done numerous times before, but never really in that size/offset. Heck, I didn't even know that the above pictured set was on a ms3 till someone had directed me to m3f. Wheel dude and i talked specs and fitment about a month ago, but I never followed through due to being uncertain.

Keep the input coming though guys. Thanks for the help.

Red cars are so hard to choose a good color. I think that hyper black suits red pretty well though. Even if its copying it :)

I like both, but I have to wonder what the torque steer is like with a +38 rim at 9.5 inches wide with sticky rubber?

Looks wise, the Rota FTW.

I think white would be sick. Also, dark dark bronze. Or even do a polished lip with the centers bronze or white or something. That would look tits, ass, and buttseckz.

i think on the red, an anodized bronze would look awesome. i feel the red would bring out the color nicely

they are. its for the added performance while in reverse. everyone needs it, geez!

I voted for the Rota's, but I still also love the look of the 19's.(glare)

Back