Need a bottom end

OrangeAppeal

:
'03 MSP - #729 - '90 CRX Si
Hello all. I live in northeast CT. Got my MSP in Feb of 03. Today it has over 120,000 miles and a wonderful knock in the engine. I'm pretty sure it's a rod bearing.

I am wondering if anyone local may have a 2.0 FS bottom end they are willing to sell or donate.

If anyone can help, or direct me to someone who might be able to help, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jesse

the kid who bought my car might be able to help with this....his name is max. (speeedaddiction20 i think on the forums).

He got in an accident with his old car, bought mine, and then also picked up an 03.5 that needed a lot of work. Depending on what it is the 03.5 needed he might have what you need laying around once the dust settles. He actually goes to ECSU jesse so he might have to shoot up that way sometime for something (otherwise he lives in newtown or somewhere)

good luck!

the kid who bought my car might be able to help with this....his name is max. (speeedaddiction20 i think on the forums).

He got in an accident with his old car, bought mine, and then also picked up an 03.5 that needed a lot of work. Depending on what it is the 03.5 needed he might have what you need laying around once the dust settles. He actually goes to ECSU jesse so he might have to shoot up that way sometime for something (otherwise he lives in newtown or somewhere)

good luck!

he's using the engine, but thanks for the lead

he should have one more engine than he does cars moving because of them...how much of it is usable though I dont know.

IE if he is using the engine from the spicy he is parting out then he pulled one out of the car he put that into which would be sitting around unless it is 100% destroyed....

IE if he is using the engine from the spicy he is parting out then he pulled one out of the car he put that into which would be sitting around unless it is 100% destroyed....

Hole in the block - i need a whole block(nana)

Back