Nationwide Protege5 team??!! (sticker)

socal5

:
Mazda, Protege5
what do you think??? this is the sticker for socal and i can make different stickers say if your in texas, washington, or virgina... cant wait to hear feed back! i think itll be cool if every protege5 had one because say your on vacation in a different state and you see the sticker on a p5, youll know that cars apart of the forum and you can make new friends :)

344tqpv.jpg

Last edited:
I think if it had P5 instead of 5 that would be cool! If not I know there are already protege5.com stickers:S

Love the idea, I rep a TeamPro5 decal but there's always room for more!
I agree with the P5 suggestion too, but just the 5 is cool too.
You figure, if it's mainly for forum recognition between members then it's pretty much self explanatory. (dunno)

Last edited:
hmm ill possibly make a sticker with the p5 but i figured since its on the protege it would be cool to but the city your from + the 5 and the outline of the state your from. but im open for suggestions this is kinda just a demo! :) thanks for the ideas!

So is this something you yourself make and can send out? Or are you just telling us about it? If you are making them can you do whatever lettering? I'd like my account name with with pro5 underneath and PA

Hey thanks for all feedback guys:)! Unfortunately im atwork:(! Otherwise I would have already replied back to all of you. Im off around 11 so ill allanswer all your questions then but its all go!:)od news! Thanks again

@mp5turbo- haha i would love to design a sticker for you :)
@HatchKitten- Not bad for 5 seconds! i can always make that sticker as well if anyone wants the "P" :)
@Puertorico- thanks for the feedback :)!
@INeedMoarLow- unfortunately i don't have the machine to make the sticker myself (if i did i would ship it out dirt cheap):(! i designed it and i can put any lettering :) i actually found a place that would possibly do it for relatively cheap if i order more than 5. so i was thinking of maybe doing a universal sticker with the United states out line and saying something like P5 nation or something along the lines of that :) but i can definitely make a sticker for you by fri or sat :)
@amblucker21- yea everything else is transparent and i would be happy to make you a tennesse sticker :) do you want the outline + city your from +P5 or just 5. let me know i can have that ready for fri or sat :)
(ill have prices for you guys that want stickers by friday as well. since i dont have the machine im trying to find a place that'll give us the best deal)

@mp5turbo- forgot to ask you what would you like for your sticker? (canada + p5 nation)?? or you province outline + province name+ p5 or 5

@mp5turbo- forgot to ask you what would you like for your sticker? (canada + p5 nation)?? or you province outline + province name+ p5 or 5
Quebec5 with the outline would be awesome!If not then I wouldn't mind a universal one:p The Sticker looks awesome btw!!!

What about TeamPro5? We have our own section in the forum and have international members as well? PM me if you wanna join. =)

Back