My P5

FrolessWonder said:
Not only do you drive an awesome car, trivium kicks ass, and i ride a ride board too! What mind of board you running?
My board is a ride prophet and I have the dh in layaway for this season.

As for everyone else, thanks for the welcome, I baby that car, the only thing on it is a chip in the paint on the back bumper where it looks like someone may have backed into it, and to tell the truth I really didn't like red until I saw this car. I'm hoping to have a chance to move the intake tommorrow, if I do I will post more pics. Just wondering though, where do I put the tank if I have to move it?
Oh and one more question, I plan on doing the engine bay in blue, but I was thinking that it would be better to paint the valve cover red and just do the hoses and stuff like that in blue, what does everyone think. Valve cover red or blue?
Thanks everybody.

Last edited:
jgrinds27 said:
My board is a ride prophet and I have the dh in layaway for this season.

Youll love the DH, i bought mine last year and love everything about it. working at a ski shop ftw!
as for the valve cover, go red it will look real good.

Welcome to the Forum!!

Do they have resorts in TN? I ride Arbor Crossbow.......I cant wait to ride again!! Soon enough

protegeDaryl said:
jgrinds check this thread i posted pics there sumwhere.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123643498&page=3
Appreciate that man, that helps a lot, I am going to try it tommorrow.

AKYellow...As far as the resorts in tennessee..Not really around where I live. I go to North Carolina, there are about four resorts that we ride up there. I also got to go to Snowshoe West Virginia several times and that place is freakin awesome compared to the ones in NC. We are trying to get something set up to go to Whistler in the next year or so.. that would be nice. I'm sure the resorts in Alaska put our tiny resorts to shame... It wasn't until I went to WV that I had even ridden powder, I spend all my time on the packed icey stuff on the east coast...that's assuming we get snow. Didn't get much last year.

I was thinking the red valve cover as well.

East Coast snow for the lose, its great until about o'clock then it starts to freeze to ice. Tenessee (sp) has one resort in gatlinburg, but it only has like 4 runs. IF you get the chance to go to west va, check out timberline and canaan valley resorts, both are pretty nice, some of the best in the area i think.

now back on topic! sweet car!

Deffinately a clean ride for the miles on it. Yah I would deffinately go red with the valve cover. Paint your battery tie down red as well, it will go well with your strut bar. You really need some more mods on the interior and on the body, looks to stock IMO. Black out your head lights, side marker lights, and tail lights, and put some eye lids on the head lights. That shouldn't run ya to much and it will totally change the look of your car. Also shave the side moldings and remove the vinyl covering on your windows. Thos mods will cost ya next to nothing.

Back