My P5

jgrinds27

:
2003 Protege5
I am new to this site. I have had py P5 for almost two years and I love it. Here are some pics of my car. The only mods that i have done so far are a SRI, a blue mazdaspeed oil cap, and many stickers, (do stickers add any HP), and I have put a lot of miles on it but no problems. It had 58k in Feb. of 05 and now it has 113k. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 100_0332.jpg
    100_0332.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 739
  • 100_0335.jpg
    100_0335.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 759
  • 100_0336.jpg
    100_0336.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 786
  • 100_0337.jpg
    100_0337.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 756
  • 100_0339.jpg
    100_0339.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 762
very clean engine bay! i gotta clean mine up a lil better then i did. what brand sri did you get?

love the color too, mines the same :D

welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome. I got an AEM for 100 bucks from a company that was going out of business where I live.

ah nice, i got me an bomz intake (just a nice name for an ebay) sounds mean tho, and a def increase in top end power.

i just wish mine was a 5 speed :(

welcome!turn the air intake towards the headlight as not to get as much heatsoak as i did with mine....did your oil cap fade yet?

protegeDaryl said:
welcome!turn the air intake towards the headlight as not to get as much heatsoak as i did with mine....did your oil cap fade yet?
Only had it for about two weeks, so its not faded yet.
What do you mean by turning it towards the headlight, do you mean the bottom of the intake or shift the entire thing. (sorry if that makes me sound weird, i just want to make sure)

Last edited:
hmm i wish i had a pic of how my intake sits, i didnt have to move my coolant tank and its pointed towards my headlight, but i think mines a lot shorter too tho

Robot Romeo said:
Welcome, the p5 looks nice. All you need to do is paint that valve cover. (thumb)
(werd) i gotta do this too (i found that all my valve cover screws were loose tonight..hmmm, oh well i tightened them down)

he has the same intake as mine... im pretty sure you have to relocated the tank.. my filter sits right behind the headlight/on the hole where the cal would go.

Not only do you drive an awesome car, trivium kicks ass, and i ride a ride board too! What mind of board you running?

Welcome...nice car and color! Nice to see another P5 over the 100k mark. Gives me great hope that I will be enjoying mine for much much longer.

Latest posts

Back