My new wheels

K. Soze

:
2003.5 Mazdspeed Protege
I finally got my new wheels and tires on the car.

They're not the greatest pics, but I thought I would throw some up here.

18x7.5 Buddy Club P1 Racing SF
+42 offset
215/35/18 Pirelli PZero Nero

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Last edited:
Great wheels ;) I like 6 spoke wheels alot. Take some more pics during the daytime.

how about a drop, its looks like your on the stock setup.

Great wheels ;) I like 6 spoke wheels alot. Take some more pics during the daytime.

how about a drop, its looks like your on the stock setup.
I disagree, it definitely looks dropped

looks good

I'm dropped on Eibach Pro-Kits. Some of the pics you can't really tell. Odd angles I know, but I just went ahead and snapped them real quick-like. I'll get some pics during the day.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I wish I could've gone with a little thicker tire, but if I would've done that, I would've ran the risk of rubbing in the rear. Dang MSP's and their tricky tolerances.

Last edited:
Holy empty garage batman...Wheels look good. When you were talking about them before didn't think I'd like them but the Titanium on gunmetal looks great.

And I'm with GhostMercury on the tires.

im gonna have to look at my wheel gap. im dropped on mazdaspeed struts and eibachs and i dont think mine has that much clearance. im running 18's with the same tire size.

Holy empty garage batman...Wheels look good. When you were talking about them before didn't think I'd like them but the Titanium on gunmetal looks great.

And I'm with GhostMercury on the tires.

Yea, I did a lot of reading before I got these. Supposedly if I went with 40 series tires, I probably would have run into problems. I'm already pushing it with a +42 offset.

Also, there is more in the garage, you just can't tell from the pics. I do like to keep it picked up, though. :)

im gonna have to look at my wheel gap. im dropped on mazdaspeed struts and eibachs and i dont think mine has that much clearance. im running 18's with the same tire size.

I gotta find you around Rockford. I'm here and there. I don't go out as much. I'll try to make it to a couple more Sunday meets.

Very nice wheels. Looks good with the car color. How heavy are those wheels?

Thank you. I can't recall what their weight is, but I think they're lighter than the stock 17's.

Thanks. They were about $220 a wheel. I got them for a little cheaper than what I usually see them at. Just gotta search.

Back