my new house mod.... kinda. :)

batmang

Dunna dunna dunna....
:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
I've been waiting and looking for a dog for a while. Not just any dog, an English Bulldog.
I found an ad in the paper for AKC certified Bulldog pups and I decided to take a look at them. The prices went from average, to medium to holy sheeeot.

We wanted a female and I beleive we picked the most sweetest one of the liter. Her name is Mollie. She is about 12 weeks old now. She is developing her signature stance and her mug is not as smashed in as most people want. I actually would rather not have the super smashed in face, that leads to eye and nasal issues down the road. Enough with the chattering...

Here is my new love Mollie:

mollie-01.jpg

mollie-02.jpg

mollie-03.jpg

mollie-04.jpg

mollie-05.jpg

mollie-06.jpg

Sweet dog. Always like the english bulldog. But also the american bulldog. I like bigger dogs.

how big do those get? I want a dog but not sure what kind yet but after i buy my house, for some odd reason i want a pugg

pugs are awesome, my family had one for a few years. great little dogs.
bulldogs are basically huge pugs, they are lovey dovey. they just look uber mean.

I have never seen a bulldog in person before (yes i know that is odd), but everytime I think of a bulldog I think of national lampoons van wilder

never seen one in real life? hah, they look really scarey if you never encountered one. they look like they would totally maul you.

but.. they are pretty lovey dovey. ive had two prior to getting mollie.. very cool dogs. they require more maintanence then most dogs. have to tend to their wrinkles/skin/flaps, have to make sure to brush their hair, cannot exercise them too much... they are lazy, and they like to be cool at all times. they are almost prissy. :p

yea, theyre mad lazy...there is this dog sitter place that i drive by all the time that has a big yard for all the dogs to run around in. every time i go by you will see like, 20 dogs running around and barking, and there is just one big fat bull dog that ive never seen move, it just sits next to the water bowl and chills. haha, i want a bulldog so badly

word, mine is only 3 months old. shes supposed to have energy. she is always lazy, lol

Back