MSP PARTS: Front Calipers, Rotors, Pads & Lines. Stock Sub/Amp Enclosure & Lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
MSP PARTS: Front Calipers, Rotors, Pads & Lines. Stock Sub/Amp Enclosure & Lights!

First off, everything is sold as is. I dont have time to shipped things back and forth. Second, there's a crap load of random stuff in this thread, so I apologize if it seems unorganized. I am also up for trades, so let me know if you have anything to offer.PICTURES HAVE BEEN MOVED TO A PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM. CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTO ALBUM LINK

I am willing to trade for:
drivers side mirror
transmission
ECU

The MSP brakes are a great upgrade for any regular protege or protege 5, and they work great! :)

A QUICK LIST OF WHAT IS FOR SALE BELOW:

MSP Stock Front Calipers w/ aftermarket rotors and pads
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brakelines
MSP Stock Sub/Amp Enclosure
Ipod Charger
Throttle Body FMIC Piping 2.5 inch with universal BOV Flange
1157 White LED Front Parking Headlight Bulbs
2 Silverstar Headlight Lamps
1 Stock Rear Endlink

See below for prices, pics, and more details. :) Feel free to PM me with offers... this stuff has been up here so long i am willing to work with the prices

A full set of front brakes off my MSP. These are the OEM brake calipers. I will include everything (calipers, rotors, pads and lines). I included a pic of the pads (you can use your own judgement on them). They are Centric Axxis ULT Ultra High Performance Ceramic Front pads, which are aggressive enough for the track but good for the street too (List Price: $100). The rotors are also Centric Slotted Rotors (I paid $200 each) . They should be good for one more turn/cut no problem. The calipers have 58k on them.

I will sell everything together for: <STRIKE>$370</STRIKE> make an offer.

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

In addition I have 2 stainless steel lines but i dont remember if theyre for the front or the rear, these are goodridge lines and are brand new. $65 shipped. ill even throw in the bleeder screws:

IMG_1969.jpg

On to the next:

sell.jpg

1. SOLD

2. Stock MSP Sub + Amplifier plus bracket - $100 + shipping
3. Ipod Car Charger - $12

4. SOLD
5. SOLD

6. Throttle Body to FMIC piping 2.5 inch. Powdercoated black with welded universal blow off valve flange. This is not aluminum. - $70

More pix
IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

these pics will give you a better idea of what the pipe looks like. It is meant to go to another pipe that goes to then fender then towards the FMIC. it is angled toward the right. I do not have any couplers with the pipe.

IMG_1995.jpg

You can see in this picture how it follows my current FMIC piping (except mine, the silver piping, goes straight to my FMIC, I had to cut into my subframe for this set up. With the black pipe you do NOT need to do this, but you would need another pipe that goes to the FMIC, it is shaped like C or sideways U)

IMG_1996.jpg

Here is a better pic of the flange

IMG_1997.jpg

And one more so you can clearly see the direction of the twist in the pipe. The side facing flat on the cardboard is the throttle body side.

IMG_1998.jpg

These are white LED lights for the inside parking lights. Part # 1157 - $15
IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

Silver Star Halogen bulb - lightly used. I have 2, but only 1 is in the packaging - $20 FOR BOTH Part #9003ST

IMG_1929.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP!

Updated first post. MSP Brake Calipers, rotors, and pads have been added. Along with stainless steel brake lines!

HI,
would the Stock MSP Strut Tower Bar and hardware fit 2002 protege LX ? Thanks

with brackets and all the stuff, yes, the strut bar will fit any 99 on up. I believe there is a small complication with cruise, but it is solvable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back