MSP/MP3 Racing Harts

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadstock

I think i got the mod bug
I'm looking for a set (4) of the 03 MSP 17in Racing Harts. I would prefer the silver coated 03 ones but if you are trying to get rid of a set of the 03.5 Gunmetal wheels I really don't mind. Second choice and last resort would be the MP3 Racing Harts. I would accept mint condition and minimal damaged (barely visible) rims. Would also prefer just rims and no tires. I am located in B.C., Canada. If you are willing to ship, I am definitely willing to pay, just name your "reasonable" price, I've been looking for a set, I dunno, forever. Let me know asap. Thankss

Thanks. I just checked up on ebay but they are crazy expensive. A good $800, kind of ridiculous, but those are the only set I can find. =\

whitemp5seattle just put his MP3's up forsale again. He's asking $550 w/o shipping. And they are in really good shape

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked through his For Sale Thread and unfortunately he only wants local buyers and I am no where near him. Darn. Nice set of rims too, well, keep the posts coming, if you have a set of the Racing Harts i want just let me know and I might just take them off your hands.

It really isn't that big a deal to ship em. Take em to the local UPS store and have them do it. As long as you're willing to pay the shipping costs, I don't see the big deal

Totally willing to pay shipping costs. Just name the price (reasonable price, that is) and I'll buy em. Tough finding a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back