WTB: Mazdaspeed Protege or MP3 racing harts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
It's time to buy new tires (and it's been time for the last 5,000 miles or more... i now have a pair of half slicks, half Kumho Ectsa's in the front) and tires for my stock protege ES wheels are more expensive then tires for racing hart 17x7's.
wut. I feel like it should be the other way around... no love for 195x50x16 i guess.

So, i figure i can pick up some good looking wheels and some cheaper tires at the same time. I'm looking for a set of MSP racing harts, or a set of MP3 racing harts.

Condition doesn't have to be perfect.... it doesn't even have to be good. My wheels look like someone hit them with a hammer and i like 'em still. Maybe my car's last owner was some sort of angry fellow who got mad at his car when he worked on it. Okay, so i hit crap with a hammer when i'm working on my car... just not the car. Someone was hittin' 'em... poor stockers :( Then i plowed into a curb, so some curb rash is o.k. too yo.
I'd like it if they had all the center caps... but if they don't hopefully you've still got most of them, and hopefully the price reflects the uhh.... lack of center caps.

I'd prefer to pick 'em up eh? I'm in ohio... and i can drive pretty far to pick 'em up.
Let me know what you've got and how much you want for 'em-
-Thanks!

You could also go with a different tire size. I went with 205/50/16 since I found they were cheaper.

yea i saw that, 205/50/16 and 195/55/16 are cheaper than the OEM tire size, but if i keep my stockers i'll still go with the OEM size- discount tire actually has continental's for cheaper in the OEM size than they are for 205 or 195/55... interestingly enough.
Still about the same price as 215/45/17 though, and if i get a set of racing harts i might just go with Kumho Ectsa's again (they're not that bad) since they're like $68 a piece in that size at discount tire.

-Also-

Scratch N sniff..... you should sell me a set........ for less than that.
yep.

O, my budget. I was... confused.
I'm looking for a set under $400... i get that that's cheap, but i've seen more than a few sets for that much So i figure one will show up at some point, it might just be a while.

jumaaneface if you're in virginia that's close enough to me where i could drive down there and get 'em. You guys have a great national park that i want to go to as well, makes the trip more worth it.
Would you be willing to come down on the price a little?

If you're picking them up that saves me having to deal with making a trip to ship them. Shoot me an offer in them.

if it's cheaper than me buying new tires and wheels i'd be interested- what've you got scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back