MSP Mileage Check!!

03.5 69k zoom zoom with no boom boom hopefully will stay that way as long as I stay away from a boost controller lol.

Purchased mine on 5/19/07. Bought from the original owner (anal as hell) with every reciept and piece of documentation that came with it. When I got it the car only had 21,233 miles. He purchased it in Oct 2004. Car is near flawless, cleanest I've ever seen, stock, babied, and still under manufactuer warranty until Oct.

I have started to do some mods, but not too many until warranty goes bye bye. Installed Forge BOV and tonight will intall SRI. In a week or so I will upgrade my intercooler to a Corksport MSP FMIC.

By the way, there is a Group Buy on CS FMIC for first 20. If you ain't on the list.... Get on it!!! $699 fully polished (headbang)

Haven't been here for awhile, but anyways I have an 03 Black with 17,000 miles on it. You're probably wondering how that can be, well fact is I got this car before I went to college ('04), and we have what you could call a family beater (1994 Altima), so i have been taking that to college and driving the MSP when I come home for breaks. Anyways I'm thinking about selling it how much do you think I could get for it with that low of mileage???

I've got an 03.5 with 63,500 miles and I'm the original owner. Bought it from the dealer new with 2 miles on it! (thumb)

purchased 4 months ago with 57k, now has 69.546 (it's been standing since June 19th =-<)

39,000 miles on the dot. And I just happened to get an oil change at 39k...a multiple of 3,000. weird. been lovin it for 3 years runnin', since 328 miles :)!

She just turned over 63,000 on Wednesday. I've owned her for a little over two years - she had 27k on her when I bought her...

Latest posts

Back