MS6 - evo X wheels

mofoaka

225/45/18
18x8.5 38 offset

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

too much camber in the front? what do u think guys? i have spc ball joints. i still have a little rubbing issues in the front.. specially when doing faster turns. what do you guys suggest i do?

Last edited:
no idea.. i eyeballed it cuz the front didn't have enough camber to clear.. so i was rubbing. i'm going to get a alignment soon. i'll probably do -2 front and back.
side%20view.jpg

side%20view%202.jpg

side%20view%203.jpg

side%20view%204.jpg

side%20view%205.jpg

side%20view%206.jpg

Last edited:
Hahah.. "fit" is a relative statement.. i rubb in the front on my plastic wheel well.. and i had to roll my rear as u can see.. but at least the rear clears. i dont know if i'd be able to fit 245/40/18s like some. and right now.. i had to eyeball the front camber to clear the fenders. good thing i got these tires on sale.. bridgestone RE01R =D tires will probably go down to 225/40/18

def interesting look. Borat says "I like. How much?"

btw, r those h&r springs?

Wow, they look great and that is a good price too! I would say stay around -1 degree, but that's just my opinion...after 1degree you start loosing treadlife

i'm at -2 all around with 0 toe front and back... i had to reroll the rear fenders.. the front ones are still rubbing.. might have to roll or shave..

id keep it...rubbin means success, as long as you can deal with it, i think it looks soooo mean and you'd be crazy to get rid of those...awesome idea man!

Back