MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Was this directed to me? You don't like them? Surprising, I've got nothing but complements since I got them installed but yeah, I do think they look sweet.

Never said I didn't like them. Only said what's important is that you do.

those look a little bit euro det2orl, and thats cool for sure. drop alittle and you should be good. almost there. How do like the tires as far as handling goes? i have not heard of them.

those look a little bit euro det2orl, and thats cool for sure. drop alittle and you should be good. almost there. How do like the tires as far as handling goes? i have not heard of them.
Haven't noticed any real difference but I haven't been autox-ing either. They seem to ride as quiet as the stock ones which is the most important. The thing I like the most is the wide lip that they have without sticking out beyond the car. I just need to paint my calipers ASAP. I am going to try and get that done this weekend.

Here is mine.. I know I need better pics but thats all I have for now. The wheels 18x8 with stock tires for now, and lowered on Tein springs.
344307999_1182003589_0.jpg

damn, that looks pretty hot. have any more shots? what wheels are they?

Thanks bro Ill get some more as soon as I get a better digi cam. Mine is isnt nearly as good looking as yours.

I'm usually not a fan of anything but darker wheels on black cars, but those are hott!

thanks alot bro

What part of H-town are you in? I'd like to see your car in person.

I live near Humble on 59 and the beltway.

Very nice, but damn, put some tire shiner on them tires... Tint would also look good. You're gonna love the Cobb SRI.

does anyone know if i can i fit these wheels without any fender rolling? 18x8 offsets available: +35, +38, +45, +48? what would be the best offset? i wanna go with a 225/40/18 tire and i have H&R springs.

Attachments

• p45f_3.jpg
    p45f_3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 259
does anyone know if i can i fit these wheels without any fender rolling? 18x8 offsets available: +35, +38, +45, +48? what would be the best offset? i wanna go with a 225/40/18 tire and i have H&R springs.

+48 offset would be the best. the closer to stock the better.

whether or not you will need to roll your fender i cant personally comment on. im pretty sure ive read people running that tire size w/o rubbing. i believe that the stock size for rx-8 wheels/tires, which a lot of speed 3s r running (only difference is the minor offset difference)

Bear right, better whith tint windows.

GONES GOT BOOST; elects offset +45 is perfect in this car, no rubbing.

+48 offset would be the best. the closer to stock the better.

whether or not you will need to roll your fender i cant personally comment on. im pretty sure ive read people running that tire size w/o rubbing. i believe that the stock size for rx-8 wheels/tires, which a lot of speed 3s r running (only difference is the minor offset difference)

225 with 48mm offset should be fine

offset

I have 225/40/18 tires on 18x8 wheels with a 45 offset. i also have Cobb springs and no problems. I bet you will be ok

ooh that wheel is good in CBlue. and you are going to get in the s*** for the cute kid dirtying up them socks! nice pics what offset are those/

Back