MS3@ Geneva 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick wallpaper for ya'll.

Attachments

• Speed3.jpg
    Speed3.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 2,294
The guys at Mazda who think these type of wheels (MS6 and now MS3) are hot should be shot.

Last edited:
I am VERY excited to see how this all stacks up. I want to see interior pictures. By the time this comes out, the bugs will be out of the MkV GTI and my current 3 will be old enough to warrant replacement.

*anticipation....*

i don't give a rats-ass if this is FWD or AWD or 6WD or powered by warp drive. that front end looks killer and i am sure the car will haul balls if it makes the same power that the ms6 does.

We all just have to keep in mind one thing: since its the exact same engine as the MS6, then it has the potential of the MS6. Even if it doesnt come from the factory with 274hp, I'm sure with some minor tweaking that we can get it there.

no doubt, if it's got over 240hp this thing will be quick.

I'm really wondering how bad it'll be on gas, and in the snow though.

tunersteve said:
We all just have to keep in mind one thing: since its the exact same engine as the MS6, then it has the potential of the MS6. Even if it doesnt come from the factory with 274hp, I'm sure with some minor tweaking that we can get it there.

omg unichipz!!!!1

Mazda3 said:
July production for Canada. Which would put it in Canadian dealers last week of August. The number I got from my Mazda Canada sources was 253 HP.

So that means it'll be something like 220 HP in the states? What's the conversion? (confused)

don't want to cut into the MS6 sales, i suppose.

i wonder how they're decreasing the power? smaller turbo, ecu tuning, etc

anarchistchiken said:
Yeah I bet they just detune it

not to mention it's probably cheaper for them to just use the EXACT SAME ENGINE for all applications (just with different tuning)... economy of scale... more you build, cheaper it is, and faster return of investment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back