MS3 2009 axela

Thats weird...
The Sports came with cloth seats while the GTs came with leather bolsters. Maybe since they changed the 2008 options when they introduced the 2008.5...? Maybe the 2008.5 now come leather only??

Thats weird...
The Sports came with cloth seats while the GTs came with leather bolsters. Maybe since they changed the 2008 options when they introduced the 2008.5...? Maybe the 2008.5 now come leather only??

Oh, I'm sorry, I bluntly misread. You were talking about the Sport's trim while I was referring to the GT. I thought for some reason you go yourself the GT. Nevermind.

Negativo my friend...there is a 08.5 in our dealer with cloth

Ok, is there any actually difference between the 2008 and 2008.5 versions besides price, can you give me a quote?

The MSRP on the GT is 24 g's (estimated) and 22 g's on the Sports version. The 08.5 would be? With what new features, if any? Or do they just sell them fully loaded or something?

Someone enlighten me.

everything stayed the same...just material changed on seats, dash and the radio plays MP3 cds.

I know that everyone is going on about (deadhorse but I thought I would let you guys know what I have found out.

Was in at my local dealer here in New Zealand (next to Australia for those that don't know) & was talking to the sales manager about the differences between the original 06/07 Mazdaspeed3 and the current 08 version and he confirmed that we are getting a new Mazdaspeed3 in March 2009. He didn't have any details on the what it was going to look like but he did confirm the the new model was going to be 215KW (the current version we get here is 190KW, I am not sure of the spec's on the US model). I know that we got the orignal Mazdaspeed3 here before you guys in the US, I bought mine in July 2006 which was the first one sold here, so I don't know when this model would be released over there.

Anyway, that is all I know & thought I would share.

I know that everyone is going on about (deadhorse but I thought I would let you guys know what I have found out.

Was in at my local dealer here in New Zealand (next to Australia for those that don't know) & was talking to the sales manager about the differences between the original 06/07 Mazdaspeed3 and the current 08 version and he confirmed that we are getting a new Mazdaspeed3 in March 2009. He didn't have any details on the what it was going to look like but he did confirm the the new model was going to be 215KW (the current version we get here is 190KW, I am not sure of the spec's on the US model). I know that we got the orignal Mazdaspeed3 here before you guys in the US, I bought mine in July 2006 which was the first one sold here, so I don't know when this model would be released over there.

Anyway, that is all I know & thought I would share.

When I purchased my 2007, the salesman told me that '07 was the last year they'd make MS3s. Just saying, you can't always believe what the dealerships say.

yeah i went to one dealer and asked him if i could put a downpayment on a ms3 in july 06. He told me that the ms3 was just a rumor and it wouldnt be coming out ever. I went to another dealer and he gladly accepted my money and we talked about the recent magazine articles about it. Can't always trust what a dealer says. Your particular dealer doesnt seem to know about the model refresh coming for the 2010 3's either...

Yes you cant trust dealer in all areas. Went to dealer to buy some oil filter and he asked me is it 2.0 or 2.3?
me:.....
They dont even know their own car xD

yes the MS3 has sold like wild fire BUTTTTTTT. Mazdaspeed does not sell the vehicles more then 2 years PERIOD. SOMEONE CLOSE THIS BEATEN DEAD HORSE FOR A THREAD

wrong. I have one ordered now. There are no differences in the 2009 and 2008 as far as I know. If you don't believe me, check out jeffsikesmazda.com. They already have one in. Mine has been built but not shipped til late October. Never say never.

^^ wow... bored? lol

i've read on some forums that people are already BUYING 09 model MS3??!?! talk about limited edition... bleh...whatevers....

right on!

so are Sti's and Evo's...everyone and their mom has them....

wrong. I have one ordered now. There are no differences in the 2009 and 2008 as far as I know. If you don't believe me, check out jeffsikesmazda.com. They already have one in. Mine has been built but not shipped til late October. Never say never.

this thread was from april....sheesh.

Back