Mini-shooting: 4 disks/5 lugs conversion, racing and JDM stuff

I dont like the lip, but I really like the car. But thin Im kind of partial to green. How much did it cost to do the 4 disk?

Car looks great man......i never thought i would enjoy a green protege lx, but u pulled it off somehow (thumb) Wingless looks so fuggin pimp.....

.....btw, how do like the 615's? I love mine, very aggressive looking and can actually grip! Im stuck on em...

CitizenPro said:
Car looks great man......i never thought i would enjoy a green protege lx, but u pulled it off somehow (thumb) Wingless looks so fuggin pimp.....

.....btw, how do like the 615's? I love mine, very aggressive looking and can actually grip! Im stuck on em...

i'm in need of new tires and i like the 615's, i saw them on my friends car earlier tonight at the local meet. He said that they have great traction they also looked siiick!

THANX 2 ALL (again)!!!!

CitizenPro: I lllllllllove them! My last set were the RT-215 and when I looked at the 615 I must admit I though they whre going to be a bit less sticky due to the many groove they have compared to the old model, even I I have readed and heard that the 615 where a big step ahead even in dry conditions... Well, they ARE! Stick like no tomorrow... In fact I have to (re)learn the limits of the car now :)

pluto316 said:
What is your car domain page? I want to see more pictures.

Not much pictures here beside the one posted... I only use Cardomain to host my pics so even the info there is outdated... Anyway: prolx03

this is exactly the way i want my car to be done. I had it like that for a while, sold parts off, and now i'm getting back into it.

I never thought a green MSP conversion could look soo good. Good job mayn!

Back