Mini Gumball anyone???

You dont have to leave, but try to give solutions/advice instead of negative comments...

We can just keep it open for ppl we trust wont do anything stupid.
Everyone has to be invited in by someone that already in and accepted by the rest of the registered drivers.

like i said details get worked out after I get this thing rollin...nuff said... entry fee would be for a vehicle and 2 people(since most hotel rooms are double occupancy rates). Hehe stickerin up the car is a definite... Count on a giant Number magnet/decal..and I usually use the temporary spray paint to "decorate" my ride accordingly... The whole point is just to kind of make people look twice... I want to draw attention to us...just want it to be positive..

DSMConvert said:
like i said details get worked out after I get this thing rollin...nuff said... entry fee would be for a vehicle and 2 people(since most hotel rooms are double occupancy rates). Hehe stickerin up the car is a definite... Count on a giant Number magnet/decal..and I usually use the temporary spray paint to "decorate" my ride accordingly... The whole point is just to kind of make people look twice... I want to draw attention to us...just want it to be positive..

Sound good. I still think there is no way to prove speeding. But you'll figure something out, just let us know what the guidelines will be and i'm excited to see this thing get up and on it's way.

Sounds like something that could be very fun and a bit interesting as well. Ive read about rallys like this so having one through Florida would be great. Id be down once most of the details and such are ironed out.

Would you accept racers out of state? Like if i were to drive down from Va, would i be able to enter? I love the idea and it sounds like a blast.

ok, would i have to drive to jacksonville and then back? phew...sounds like a trip!

gotta love driving!

count me in, subbing for updates
is it valid to use GPS? i mean, they aren't always as reliable as you would think, so if not used properly could make you get lost easy

your new gps will be a co-driver that knows how to use a map

no fancy gadgets

hehe out of state entries welcome....bah gps is cheating...plus you shouldn't really need it , we'll be staying on main roads. Currently talking with a few hotels about discounts so hopefully I should know something soon For dates I'm looking around the last week of august(since that monday is a holiday giving us a longer time to party/recover).

DSMConvert said:
hehe out of state entries welcome....bah gps is cheating...plus you shouldn't really need it , we'll be staying on main roads. Currently talking with a few hotels about discounts so hopefully I should know something soon For dates I'm looking around the last week of august(since that monday is a holiday giving us a longer time to party/recover).
The last week in August?

This sounds like fun. I would like to do it, however worky might mean I'm not available. I can give a better answer with a firm date.

Alejo_NIN said:
ok, would i have to drive to jacksonville and then back? phew...sounds like a trip!

gotta love driving!

count me in, subbing for updates
is it valid to use GPS? i mean, they aren't always as reliable as you would think, so if not used properly could make you get lost easy

Hey, atleast you live where it ends...lol Most of us will still have to drive back home.

Sounds like fun though, ill be in if im not workin! Subbing for updates:)

Epic drive

August? Oh.....I can't do that. I'm taking the auto train to VA from FL to go cruise Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Epic ride, take pics of car and some fun at Islands of Adventure, put car and self on auto train for a nice train trip (w/ my best woman with me) arrive in DC and cruise the monuments, more photo ops. Then a drive out to the Shenandoah valley to spend a day with my Father. A nice drive to the Skyline and Blue Ridge, maybe some W. VA. backroads to get some kicks. Then pack it all up and reverse course back to home.

This is not a thread-jacking: this could actually be another idea for a road trip thread....hmmm

Maybe September??

(of course, if I scratch my auto train trip I'm all for it)

get the details up, and i might come down from md... i might be spending some time in pensacola to begin with so maybe they will coincide :)

subscrizzle for a summer adventure...

i'd be driving to tally to start and then back home *destin area. so... if you live closer, no complaining! (spank)

sorry guys in the process of moving into the new house...I'll get back on this probably in about 2wks...thinking about moving the date back to "colder weather" I really really hate this hot muggy sauna you people call weather...

subbin, cause i would drive down for this. it sounds awesome! plus it would give me a chance to stop on the way back and see my family in tampa!!

DSMConvert said:
sorry guys in the process of moving into the new house...I'll get back on this probably in about 2wks...thinking about moving the date back to "colder weather" I really really hate this hot muggy sauna you people call weather...

Congrats on the new house homo! (drinks)

Back