Michelin Radius Wipers $20 @ Wal-Mart w/$10 rebate

I put a pair of Michelin Radius on my 300C -- they chatter even in the rain. The Ikons on my Ram and the Speed are quiet little devils.

This is weird -- it's like the server's clock is off. I thought I'd accidentally changed the time zone here, but it's correct. Mucho strango.

Went into Wal-Mart to pick up a new set of wipers tonight. I loved my previous set of Bosch Icons, but wanted to give the Michelin Radius wipers a try. They have the similar beam blade technology as Bosch Icons, Valeos, and Rain-X Latitude. They wipe super clean; are quiet; and typically last longer. The rebate starts 9/15/08 and runs through 12/15/08. You buy two wipers at $14.97 each (price in Tallahassee, FL Wal-Mart stores) and mail in your receipt along with the rebate form and get $10 back. I guess I'll have to buy another set after 9/15 to qualify. In anycase, hopefully this help some of you who are thinking about replacing your blades. With the rebate, it comes out to be cheaper than Tirerack's, 'Buy one, get one free" deal on the Valeos.

Rebate Form

EDIT* Just called the number they have on the rebate form and the offer is good on purchases from April 2008 - December 2008.

I put a pair of Michelin Radius on my 300C -- they chatter even in the rain. The Ikons on my Ram and the Speed are quiet little devils.

I've had mine for a bout a month and they haven't chattered (yet). I had the Icons for a year and a half and they worked well. They started streaking towards the end. I need to get some Aquapel for the windshield as that's what I'm used when driving in the rain. I don't like the automatic wiper feature on the MS3. I prefer to just tap up when I need the wipers.

Back