Mazdawinterpalooza - The original team back in action

I live right here and I've missed all the 'palooza events due to travel and stuff. I may actually be able to make this one. I've never been to QS&L, but hear they have some pretty respectable chicken wings.

ill be there... miami & broward should meet up and ride up 2gether... how many of us from south florida are going?????

awesome!!! However, remember quantity is not the goal. The goal is to have a mazda meet where folks from all around can hang out and have a good time.

Wow I Just wish i could be there. I had a Great Time on the 2006 Mazda Summer Palooza, but im really far now... I'll miss it definately !!!

I'm gonna miss out :( I gotta go to atlanta that weekend to pick up my car. Sucks cause clearwater is so close too.

I am wondering... the thing says 10-6 or something. I work 12-5. So I plan on getting there when the thing starts at 10 but I don't know whose going to be there by then. I'll stay and then go to work. Usually people hang around longer so I might come back after work.

this meet is gonna be great if any body is coming from in or around orlando PM me we can all meet up and ride out there together

Back