Back in florida!

centelred

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
About 4 months ago I moved back to Winter Haven, after a year stint in Atlanta. The AMOC crew up there is pretty deep. Mazda owners love their cars there. We need to start getting together in central florida (if there aren't any meets already). Let me know what you guys get into! I want to be a part of it!

there is a pretty big group in central FL but they are mainly MS3 guys and not on this forum.

there is a big protege group too but again not one here that much.. they have a FB page though, ill need to look it up.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm in the Winter Haven (polk county) area. I would love to get together with some other mazda owners soon! I see one guy here in Lake Wales (where i work) with a pretty sick looking speed3. Probably 3rd Gen. And a couple of others scattered about. Let me know if you hear of any meets!

I agree with centelred, we need to start getting together. I'm a MSP owner so I'd preferably meet with Protege owners but all Mazdas is cool too. Let me know!

I know of a moderately big car meet that happens every Thursday night around 6 in my area. All different kinds of cars show up. Theres another member on here that goes there as well and we are the only two people that have P5's there. Its at London Square in the Kendal Area of Miami. Not sure if you guys are willing to make a drive over here. Maybe we could arrange a set day and a set place maybe in between Miami and Orlando and hang out. I would really like to meet other P5 owners.

Last edited:
Miami is about 4 hours from Orlando but yeah we should def meet up in between. Another member and I met up last week but we have MSPs.

Let's see if we could get a couple of other members in your area or near cause there are none down in Miami lol. I would like to meet more than one or two people if I'm going to drive for 2 hours. It will be a mini Mazda meet.

Back