Mazdaspeed Apparel

:
11 MS3 Sport
You guys know where to buy mazdaspeed hats and whatnot? I got a Mazda6 hat from a guy I met who was training all the dealers on the 2009 Mazda6 but didn't get a chance to ask him where I could get a Mazdaspeed hat.

I remember seeing someone a long time ago wearing a Mazdaspeed jacket too, but so far nothing is available on mazdausa.com or any of the sponsors. That is unless I missed it somewhere.

I was kinda looking for some stuff too. My dealership is also a bmw and vw dealer so all the knick knacks they have is for them.

I wish the mazdaspeed hat came in different colors. I just e-mailed Brand M waiting to see if they have any other colors.

I like the olive t-shirt!

looking for something like this?

mpsjacket4.jpg

mpsjacket2.jpg

mpsjacket.jpg

I wouldn't want anything -that- official. But something along those lines.

Instead of MPS though, i'd like mazdaspeed.

Side note, has anyone looked in the trunk where your spare tire sits? There is a styrofoam cover that holds the tools, and it's engraved with "MPS". I showed my salesguy and we were both very surprised.

what sizes does that come in?

I wouldn't want anything -that- official. But something along those lines.

Instead of MPS though, i'd like mazdaspeed.

Side note, has anyone looked in the trunk where your spare tire sits? There is a styrofoam cover that holds the tools, and it's engraved with "MPS". I showed my salesguy and we were both very surprised.

They vary in different sizes, colors and you can get whatever stiching you want on it. I got it from a group buy from an Australian Mazda forum but you can get them from here:

http://www.f1-fashion.net/?p=product_view_all&ProductGroupID=016&BrandID=064

i have that mazdaspeed hat in black with orange lettering. they were discontinued a while back. i had two, gave one to my local forum owner in return i got a protege5 visor that i think i lost....

so basically there are black ones with orange letters out there somewhere. just got to find them.

I bought a few Mazdaspeed t-shirts from my local dealership. I love wearing them, because only true speed enthusiasts give you the nod

Just wanted to revive my thread to let you guys know that Brand M has a bunch of new MAZDASPEED shirt selection. They used to only have an olive w/white font MAZDASPEED shirt, now they have quite a few more.

Back