MazdaMania North Sponsored by ProtegeGarage.com

Mutmatt

:
MazdaSpeed Protege, Black Mica
Hey guys Ken and I have decided that we want to put on a "Mazdapalluza" of our own none of the official dates or out and I myself am so far head of the entire meet... from the last time i talked to Ken he said t-shirts galore and lots of fun! I was thinking like a shouthern MN or northern IL or WI or somewhere in the midwest area to just chill for a day or two maybe set it up near a track for one fun day and one track day! MN ppl sound off and throw dates out plz! Ken and I are into it! Lets see who else wants to!(ughdance)

Rx7club post
msprotege.com post
rx8club post
Mazda3club post

These links are for my purpose... using a school computer to update right now

Last edited:
come on 16 views should be enough for at least one post... alright i was thinking like mid july in Minnesota somewhere near the twin cities... maybe just a one day... all day car show... maybe if we get some interest and i take like $5 entry per car to the show we can give the winner a pick of a couple mods for there car...?

I'm going to let Matt run with this one - I'll stay in the background and oversee the affair but for suggestions and comments send them Matt's way. As more concrete details become available, we'll post them here. Nothing against the more recent meets in the past few years, but between California and Florida lets have something for those in the colder climates! ;)

Plz give opinions on what type of meet u would like this to be,
Where it should be,
and when it should be!

Last edited:
this sounds great, I'd be interested to see how many out of towners are going to make the trip? If there is very few people coming from other states this could be a problem. if we made it a little further south we might have a better turnout (a more central location). figure the vast majority of mazdas are going to be coming from Chicago and Twin Cities, but Madison and even St. Louis and Kansas City would be able to make it. I think southern MN or somewhere in WI might be better than twin cities. I don't want to drive far, but more people might show. What do you think?

LASERBLUE135 said:
this sounds great, I'd be interested to see how many out of towners are going to make the trip? If there is very few people coming from other states this could be a problem. if we made it a little further south we might have a better turnout (a more central location). figure the vast majority of mazdas are going to be coming from Chicago and Twin Cities, but Madison and even St. Louis and Kansas City would be able to make it. I think southern MN or somewhere in WI might be better than twin cities. I don't want to drive far, but more people might show. What do you think?

I thinking either the Twin Cities or Wisconsin. I figure if people are able to come from all over for Tampa or California, there should be an equivalent turnout for something more north, even our neighbors to the north in Canuckland could swing down :)

Matt is the go-to guy for this event so be sure to fire all your suggestions and comments his way

Bartron8000 said:
I maybe able to come to this meet if I'm not to busy trying to get ready for college.

would u like to be added to the list... (once again plz pm me or post in the other thread [msprotege.com post])

So for the MN crew... Do you guys want to meet up around 10:30am-11am in the overflow lot at Burnsville mall?

boomergt said:
So for the MN crew... Do you guys want to meet up around 10:30am-11am in the overflow lot at Burnsville mall?
we are meeting from 11-noon LEAVING AT NOON!!! just check the main thread in "EVENTS" 3 confirmed for the cruise so far, you'd make at least 4.

I posted here due to some PM I got... Not only that the other thread is 11 pages..
I will be there....

Back