MazdaMania North Sponsored by ProtegeGarage.com

mspeed555 said:
When Is This Happening? And Where I Would Like To Go
this is TOMORROW!!! SATURDAY THE 19TH!

here is where the event is...
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123636453
click on the link for directions to the event from where you are leaving from

here is where we are cruising from LEAVING AT NOON...
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...+Burnsville+Center&city=&state=&zipcode=55306
this is the burnsville center parking lot (the overflow lot)...just look for the mazdas.

Hey Peter- It would be sweet to see you make it- Its up by Lake George and hopefully it will be pretty big :) A bunch of us are meeting up at the burnsville center on the south side of hwy 42 in the overflow parking lot across from the applebees there between 11 and noon- leaving right at noon to do a group cruise up there. Hope 2 c u there! :)

mspeed555 said:
When Is This Happening? And Where I Would Like To Go

speed_addict said:
Hey Peter- It would be sweet to see you make it- Its up by Lake George and hopefully it will be pretty big :) A bunch of us are meeting up at the burnsville center on the south side of hwy 42 in the overflow parking lot across from the applebees there between 11 and noon- leaving right at noon to do a group cruise up there. Hope 2 c u there! :)

f*** i work until 4pm how long is it going on for?
lake george is like 35mins from where i work

we will probably still be there- im not totally sure what all matt has planned yet and what people are going to want to do... if you can fake sick for work that would be sweet but if not, give me a call when your done and see where we are at 651-278-1794

mspeed555 said:
f*** i work until 4pm how long is it going on for?
lake george is like 35mins from where i work

I hope everybody had a good time today. Sorry I couldn't make it but my car isn't on the road yet and I went golfing with a buddy today. I hope Ryan isn't molesting too many young boys at the park.

that was good times all. Thanks for coming out, those who did. I only wish I could have had the MSP...BTW I went to the Mitsu meet and there were only like 5 cars left. They claimed they had about 150 show though!

It was fun... Nice to see everyone again.. I will post some pics soon..

Here are some pics...

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

I second that- good to see everyone- next time one of us just needs to have a damn barbecue... lol. that first pic is sweet! (ill give the thumbs up to kim :) )

Back