Mazda Rotary Fair 2008

Nice & cool car. Was wondering why isn't any Veilside "Fortune" Rx7. Suppose it was very popular in Japan. Hope i was there too.

I really like your car. It's clean. I'm aSSuming it's rwd?

3034361674_7fc3f75417_b.jpg

i agree, this isnt fair! i just got laid off too,i should just hop over to japan and start my life all over again!

the new RX-8's are SEXY. i was never a fan of the RX-8 b/c the first gen RX-8 is ugly to me.

but this new one is hot. too bad its not more powerful and our MS3's can smack it up

Awesome beyond belief! Those pics were great. That little Demio looked great. The Amemiya MS3 looked sick. All those 7's, 8's and Cosmos looked wicked as well!

First of all...Thanks for all the feedback guys...It's a pleasure to share all this Rotary goodness with my fellow Members...:D

Wow...sick pics.
THANKS!

Thanks for the props!

I think I am going to sign up to do a study abroad program for physical therapy and come stay with you Antoine! haha. I enjoyed every 7 and 8 you photographed!

Haha...I'll make some room on the couch...lol...Glad you enjoyed the pics!

awesome! too bad didnt see any MS6 out there

There were a few MS6 in the normal Autobacs parking area but none in the event...:(

The Mazda 2 is a really nice micro. Hopefully they bring it over here soon. The black cosmo in that one photo is sick too! (2thumbs)

Yeah...I really dig the new demio/2...Especially in modded trim...Maybe I can convince the Lady Friend to get one in the future when it's time to replace her Nissan Keicar (which is actually a nice little car and is really useful around town).

The Black Cosmo is definitely hot...I believe it sits on 19's and has coilover suspension plus I peeped an upgraded FMIC...Too bad the owner vanished before I could ever MEET HIM....(argh)

Hey Antoine, anyway you could "borrow" the lip kit from RE-Amemyia MS3 and ship it to me?

That is a nice piece...;)

Awesome event, glad to see there's a lot of representin down in Japan. This is why I NEED to visit Japan soon. Such a different culture and of course the love of cars.

My fav was the 8 in white with gold rims. I can't agree with those rims you choose though Antoine, they are IMO fugly. lol but to each their own you know, I can respect your taste.

I'm glad as well...Even with the current economic times and fluctuating gas prices...The Rotary scene is still very active in Japan. You should visit...There is no shortage of cool places and cars here!

As for my rims...There were already on the car when I bought it (put on by the original owner) and at first I wasn't sure If I wanted to keep them but now I see them as a perfect fit for my Cosmo, I really like them...Plus they're high quality Volks (Rays). However...Eventually I will replace them with brand new rims...Maybe once I have coilover suspension...;)

Antonie - how do ppl over there like the porche-kit on rx7 ??
At first I thought it was a real green proche but then i came to realize it's just a kit on rx7.

Good pic's man, thumbs up.

I think a lot of people dig the "Porsche" kit...There was a white one in the parking lot as well and people were checking both of them out all day...Although, I'm sure it's not everyones "cup of tea" as hardcore Rotary guys tend to stick with the original iconic design (+/_ a few aero enhancements).

Nice & cool car. Was wondering why isn't any Veilside "Fortune" Rx7. Suppose it was very popular in Japan. Hope i was there too.

Oh it's popular but most people can't afford it and Veilside wasn't representing at this event (although I saw them at the 7's Meeting 2007 Direct from JAPAN "7's meeting" CRAZY PICS & Vids!)

cant get over your cosmo...

That's quite a statement coming from Mr TWO UBER HOT RX-7s...Glad you dig it, Amp! :D

Oh dear, I about wet myself when I saw that FD with the MS-02's. Those are simply amazing.

(mswerd) I know how you feel...I really dig that 7 and those rims...My Cosmo and that 7 would make an awesome pair...In my imaginary garage.

I really like your car. It's clean. I'm aSSuming it's rwd?

Thanks! Yup...Old School RWD...No fancy traction control or anything like that...Just a viscous limited slip and enough power to keep the rear tires very busy. ;)

i agree, this isnt fair! i just got laid off too,i should just hop over to japan and start my life all over again!

Sorry to see you lost your Job...Things are not so hot in Japan but still better than other places...for now...Let's all hope the economic situation will improve sooner than later so we can get back to worrying about the next mod for our Mazdas instead of our next job! (eek2)

the new RX-8's are SEXY. i was never a fan of the RX-8 b/c the first gen RX-8 is ugly to me but this new one is hot. too bad its not more powerful and our MS3's can smack it up

Interesting you feel that way as it seems a lot of people dislike the new RX-8 design...or maybe because they're fans of the original and not used to the redesign yet...IMO...I dig both and I'm liking the redesign more and more...It looks even better with tasteful mods! (thumb)

As for power...I think most people agree that the RX-8 could use a boost in the power department from stock levels...That said...There is definitely a shift in the Rotary scene now...At this event I saw a lot more RX-8s than last year...It seemed like nearly 50/50 with slightly more RX-7s in attendance.

yeah, the first gens are still ugly to me.

they look like chic cars.

but the new ones are dope. not sure if the car is wider, lower or whatever. but the new design really gives it an aggressive stance and look.

i dig the wheels too.

if it had a turbo, i would have gotten it

Look like they do this every year huh?
The pics make me miss home....
Awsome cars

Do you have any more pics of the RE-Amemyia MS3?
That hood is sick!

Back