Mazda Protege Owner Photos

so i got this new crappy car last summer... nissan 300 something or other
DSC00834-Copy.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

I dont know why more people dont take the grill off completely, I think it looks good... ive had it off and on for like the last 4 years... ?
1107101632.jpg

Like 4 years ago when i was in high school
SSPX0364.jpg

just a couple shots from this morning. the car isnt the cleanest its been - i hope to give it a bath this weekend. we've been getting monsoon weather this week.

IMG_0713.jpg

i like looking at it from the rear better ;)

IMG_0712.jpg

99prolx, I think painting the grille trim body color helps a lot too. The no grill isnt terrible, better than the chrome, but not for me.
196913_10150124222683138_516188137_6743682_5366235_n.jpg

Latest Interior:
DSCF1163.jpg

hey justin what happened to the side mirror covers? and did you get the cruise control working yet?

that picture is right before the mirror covers. Once monsoon season ends here I will be out getting a whole mess of pictures, but I didnt want to post a picture I already posted in this thread. And Same goes with cruise control. Once we get some drier weather I will do the work needed under the hood, but the switches are mounted and it turns the relay on and off for the cruise control so thats a start.

Pics from today. Just recleared my bumper today after it started to peel all over the top after the winter.

DT1.jpg

DT2.jpg

DT3.jpg

DT4.jpg

DT5.jpg

Last edited:
^ Looks good man and really clean.
thanks

Oooh shiny. Looks good man. That must be the long stretch you open up the kl on eh? Lol
yeah haha except that road is absolute garbage. in the winter it becomes impassable for any car due to the frost heaves and it doesnt get too much better over the summer. Used to be a nice road, but years of neglect and half ass maintenance has left it crap.

laz- awesome car, have you thought about lowering any?

and yell at whoever did your rear tint lol

MP3 dan - thanks, eventually it will be lowered but i dont want it to rub because i always have people in the back seat also if one person sits in the back seat, the back of the car drops about 2-3 inchs and yeah tint is absolutely garbage...

Taus - i got the wheels and tires $600 brand new so cant go wrong ! and the front lip didnt end up fitting so i need to buy a new one, and thanks !

Track%20Days.JPG

The decal is applied just under the scrape mark left behind from my encounter with the guard rail after turn 1 at Calabogie Motorsports Park in Calabogie Ontario.

Back