Mazda Protege Owner Photos

lol he doesnt need a definition. If you could use context clues, you would see that hes saying your rims are big. and he was saying apparently big rim proteges are the new hotness.

_MG_2360.jpg

_MG_2372_3.jpg

oi vey.

that red protege5 does look nice with the sedan bumper, but it needs a lip or air dam of sorts to bring the front end lower...

yea ^^ i took it off so that i can make it fit better too bad i couldnt put it back on for the meet. :(

You could fab up some baby wipe containers and paint them black. ;) lol Saw some pics with the lip and def. makes it look better up front but gotta say you did a good job with the conversion. It still blows my mind to see the sedan front and then realize there's a hatch at the rear.

You could fab up some baby wipe containers and paint them black. ;) lol Saw some pics with the lip and def. makes it look better up front but gotta say you did a good job with the conversion. It still blows my mind to see the sedan front and then realize there's a hatch at the rear.

Lmao... that's what I was looking for, something that nobody has done before. Thanks for the comment. I'm in the middle of getting the lip back on but I guess kid5 and boricuatech are too busy to help. Lol. It will be on soon I promise

Latest posts

Back