mazda protege 323 ditd turbo diesel conversion

Did the new engine come with motor mounts? Did you have to swap the support brace?

work in progress

mounts were not the same 626 not 323 but still working on it changed the pump for a mechanical injection pump MTDI still waiting for some chrome and powder coated to take better photos but cant wait to finish her need more cash

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 429
wow looks really cluttered in there, be sure to let us know how it feels compared to the 2.0 gas engine

I'm guessing torqy. Especially since i see that it's a unit injector engine. That injector system usually reaches max torque before 2000RPM. But let is know on that. I've only tried the German Tdi engines, and they probably use other turbos and most of them are 8 valve engines too.

Thanks for the pic mpdiesel, very interresting.

mounts were not the same 626 not 323 but still working on it changed the pump for a mechanical injection pump MTDI still waiting for some chrome and powder coated to take better photos but cant wait to finish her need more cash

sorry dude
we are gonna need better pictures than this!!!

lol

black smoke

just changed my diesel injection pump from 10mm to 11mm and higher pressure cam plate man this little car has some real good torque allso big black cloud of smoke dame this is fun intercooler and exhuast is next and will pick up the boost will post photos sone

Sorry for not updating just driving and tunning and learning as i go changing injection pumps head upgraded turbo after i blow up the factory unit replace it with a garret gt17 turbo again tunning and learning as i go overall car has good power try my best to put time to tune her right all so working on a 1975 datsun 280z with a rb26dett and a diesel tacoma help

Back