man vs beast

hahaha i got quite a collection too in order purchased
marui centimeter master - weak
marui cougar m800 -weak
marui electric blow back m92f - broke
some chinese p99 or sumthin that broke after about a month it never shoots straight
marui mp5a3 - damn strong
hfc i beleive gas usp - about as strong as the mp5 and fun as hell to shoot
marui glock 17 - strong too love the looks

then i got involved with the car MP5 heh(thumb)

this clear plastic gun bores me. i need something that looks real and then something that is real. my friend bought the most gangster looking pump action shot gun this weekend. it has only a front sight and has no stock. hes hating the 10 day waiting period

we used to strap mice to fireworks as kids. some of them lived through it. we also used to grab stray cats and put them in people's mailboxes. and we also used to play a game called 'hamster baseball'. no, the hamsters didnt play the outfield in this game. yeah, then we got into trouble and our parents told us to stop. last week's been a hard week without mischief but i guess we all gotta grow up sometime even if we are 23 years old

benzete said:
we used to strap mice to fireworks as kids. some of them lived through it. we also used to grab stray cats and put them in people's mailboxes. and we also used to play a game called 'hamster baseball'. no, the hamsters didnt play the outfield in this game. yeah, then we got into trouble and our parents told us to stop. last week's been a hard week without mischief but i guess we all gotta grow up sometime even if we are 23 years old
dude... thats ****** awesome!(shocked)

benzete said:

wtf?

I once found baby mice in my parents basement when I lived there and putthem in a box. Well the next day they were dead and so my brothers (who were less then 7) decided to use them for their own enjoyment. I walked down the stairs to find two baby mice bodies in one pile, 8 legs in another pile, 2 tails in another, and 2 heads in another! I was like 'WTF!' at first then I just started laughing cuz there was a 10 inch kitchen knife and animal parts on a school desk with nobody around. I dont think I will ever forget that. They also decided to play soccer with a roadkill squirrel and ended up with endtrails wrapped around there legs. If I wrote everything my brothers and I did with animals I would be here all day.

i wholeheartedly approve of this visceral and grim display of human intellect and instinct merging in one glorious and symbolic gesture of depravity, maiming and brutality. well done.

Yep, its instinct, who hasn't caught a fish and poked at its eye? or maybe a deer? We are curious people and faces of death and rotten.com prove it. BTW if you haven'y already checked out that site you are warned! The name is a DEAD giveaway! haha

hehe

Christmas_Story_Eye-Gry-Tee.jpg

Latest posts

Back