Make Hate (~Panda Edition~)

mr_mazda329

:
97 Mazda Miata; 09 CWP Mazdaspeed 3
Silversurfer3's car. JDM Panda MS3 in rare form. Enjoy!

Photography by :mr_mazda329

100_3913.jpg

100_3915.jpg

100_3917.jpg

100_3919.jpg

100_3924.jpg

100_3930.jpg

100_3928.jpg

Is that the DG rear spoiler addon? Or what is it? Looks great! I do think the front lip would look better painted...or if part of the hood were painted, but that's just a personal preference kind of thing.

Cool car.

you should really use a tripod, because the blurryness takes away from the shots.

It's a point and shoot camera anyways. I make do with what i have. I am trying to get a nice SLR

Is that the DG rear spoiler addon? Or what is it? Looks great! I do think the front lip would look better painted...or if part of the hood were painted, but that's just a personal preference kind of thing.

Yup, the DG addon

Whats with the blue line?

thats the light from the gas station. I had the shutter opened longer so it would draw in more light.

OMFG! I love it!!!

where did you get your I <3 haters license plate from?!?!?!

Is that just a GV lip unpainted?

oh yeah.. mr mazda. did you make staff?

I tested for A1C and made it! By golly it was a hard test! Ever since I sewed Airman on it took me 8 months to pass the test! my line number is like 50 something! *sarcasm* lol

How's the fitment on the DG rear spoiler extension?

oh, also, air force shout-out :D

Wooo..Wut Wut!!! I'm sure the DG lip extension is easy. Just use 3M tape like i did with my RE-Style Lip.

oh yeah.. mr mazda. did you make staff?

I tested for A1C and made it! By golly it was a hard test! Ever since I sewed Airman on it took me 8 months to pass the test! my line number is like 50 something! *sarcasm* lol

I sewed SSgt on last May. I heard A1C is harder to make than TSgt nowadays.

Wooo..Wut Wut!!! I'm sure the DG lip extension is easy. Just use 3M tape like i did with my RE-Style Lip.

I sewed SSgt on last May. I heard A1C is harder to make than TSgt nowadays.

Oh for some reason I thought I remember you saying you were going to test this year. No the testing for A1C is like the equivalent of testing for Chief!

Back