Mah new MetroGrey MS3GT

djthom

Contributor
great car...
we drove back to NH from NJ where we picked it up. Got it from Wayne Mazda...great experience; top notch service!
Anyway...
It was me and wifey in the MS3 my friend in his modded GTI (BPV, Intake, upgraded FMIC, TBE, and "chipped") and we were cruising along 81(?) in CT and a dodge SRT joined the pack...
so its the 3 cars zippin along (no traffic really) and we blow by an STI...the dude doesn't even bite he keeps putting along (so this means the MS3 is faster than the STI now right?!)...it was a real hoot! We made the trip in just under 4 hours!

great car!

some pics for youz!

3.jpg

4.jpg

two.jpg

5.jpg

great car...
we drove back to NH from NJ where we picked it up. Got it from Wayne Mazda...great experience; top notch service!
Anyway...
It was me and wifey in the MS3 my friend in his modded GTI (BPV, Intake, upgraded FMIC, TBE, and "chipped") and we were cruising along 81(?) in CT and a dodge SRT joined the pack...
so its the 3 cars zippin along (no traffic really) and we blow by an STI...the dude doesn't even bite he keeps putting along (so this means the MS3 is faster than the STI now right?!)...it was a real hoot! We made the trip in just under 4 hours!

great car!

some pics for youz!

3.jpg

4.jpg

two.jpg

5.jpg

I think I actually saw you at Wayne Mazda picking your car up Friday night because I bought a metro grey Ms3 that same night at Wayne Mazda. I think you had the GT though, that is the only way I knew that one wasn't mine.

Thumb up to Wayne Mazda they are very cool.

Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I am enjoying mine. Only put 100 miles on it this past weekend, but I love it so far.

I think I actually saw you at Wayne Mazda picking your car up Friday night because I bought a metro grey Ms3 that same night at Wayne Mazda. I think you had the GT though, that is the only way I knew that one wasn't mine.

Thumb up to Wayne Mazda they are very cool.

Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I am enjoying mine. Only put 100 miles on it this past weekend, but I love it so far.

Wasn't me...I was in on Saturday morning...I got the sales guy in trouble actually. The sales manager could be heard screaming at the guy "I don't care how far he had to drive! We don't deliver cars on the weekend! You are worried about ONE blown deal when you are costing me TEN!!!"
So BIG thumbs up to my sales guy for helping me out and risking his a$$ being chewed out to help a guy out!

The finance lady was super cool as well. Thumbs up here too!

Congrats on your purchase too!

Sounds like a sales manager needs a kick in the sack! I would have went and talked to the sales manager and given him my whole speach on how to treat employees, how to properly manage a sales force, and how his public tantrum is effecting his own sales. Then kicked him in the sack again for good measure... No tolerance for public discipline. None, nadda, zip, zero, zilch...

I guess I never have fully recovered from my high school/college boss I had 18 years ago at a restaurant. His version of public discipline included grabbing my arm and trying to yank me around a corner when I didn't have a table cleared before he took a family to the table. Did I mention that I was 6'3", 235 pounds, into body building and at the time was a practicing black belt? Let's just say that he met the flood of an 19 year old's raging testosterone level, fuled by suppliments (now banned) and professional training... Not good.

Sounds like a sales manager needs a kick in the sack! I would have went and talked to the sales manager and given him my whole speach on how to treat employees, how to properly manage a sales force, and how his public tantrum is effecting his own sales. Then kicked him in the sack again for good measure... No tolerance for public discipline. None, nadda, zip, zero, zilch...

I guess I never have fully recovered from my high school/college boss I had 18 years ago at a restaurant. His version of public discipline included grabbing my arm and trying to yank me around a corner when I didn't have a table cleared before he took a family to the table. Did I mention that I was 6'3", 235 pounds, into body building and at the time was a practicing black belt? Let's just say that he met the flood of an 19 year old's raging testosterone level, fuled by suppliments (now banned) and professional training... Not good.

Dude that would have been very fun to watch! Yeah i would have said something but the sales guy was laughing about it after so i left it alone...

Latest posts

Back