Looking for rear shift bushing

Black Majik MSP

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP #1699
I've been gone for a while, so this might already exist, but I don't remember anyone ever mentioning it before, so here goes...

I have no idea what to call this, so I just took a picture. I have the Kartboy & Bronzeoil bushings along with Redline tranny fluid. My shifter is almost perfect, but it's still too loose (too much side-to-side movement). I crawled underneath my car & found this POS stock bushing to be the culprit.

fneekl.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone makes a replacement for this, or if not, could I possibly get something custom made?

A little ingenuity and a trip or two to Lowe's might provide you with a solid bracket instead of the bushing. BTW, it's nice to see you back on here! I thought maybe you sold your car or something... Are you still running w/o A/C and powersteering?

Bump from the grave. I'm also looking for something to replace that soft piece of rubber.

Does anyone know of a source to purchase 1 small block of polyurethane? Mcmaster only sells in bulk and the cheapest is about $100.

Back