Looking at ETS TMIC

babz437

:
Mazda Speed6
I was thinking about getting the ETS TMIC, but i am wondering if i should get it in the 3.25 or the 3.5. i live in wisconsin, so it doesnt get extremely hot, but it does get hot. i was reading that the 3.25 is more efficient than the 3.5 is this true? any info helps

The 3.5 will be better than the 3.25 but the real question is how far are you going to take this car? JCGEMT lives in Wisconsin and he uses the 3.5

thanks for the info. i will be putting on a cpe 3" downpipe, cpe standback ems, bov, car has intake and exhaust already, i dont want to get too crazy with it, but hopefully be in the 280whp mark after a tune. and i will be coming down to have it tuned at protege garage.

I had the 3.5 and compared to my Friends MS6 with the same mods at that time and he was running the 3.25 my car would pull more on his car.

I suggest..going with the 3.25"..

I had the ETS TMIC 3.25" on my car...The car literally woke up...Boost came on faster and spiked harder. I could definetly feel the difference of the tmic...Especially on the butt dyno.

In comparison w/ a cai+bov+tp combo I didn't feel anything on my butt dyno.

I really can't say much about the 3.5". Other than:
1. It has issues w/ rubbing. It's true that if you add the motor mount should alleviate it. But members are still reporting rubbing after motor mount upgrade.

2. 3.5" sticks out and may block off air flow...this in turn makes the difference in hp/tq/efficiency marginal.

Back