LOL HAHA check this out!

dang i wonder what he is thinking after reading 10 pages of crap talk about his car..... and its not that the car is that bad, its just that he is lieing.

HEY!!!! I like rice.... and im not gay so how can i like him, WTF GUYS! what are you doing to me :(

wow.........id walk away in shame if i was him.........knowing he has failed. good luck selling the car.

Damn dude got fried in this thread.

hahaha yea rice boy got fried like shizz yo.
and he just fried his ass even more by replying to my smartass email
btw i used a fake name "Humberto" my real name is David

"Humberto,

Hmm, well thanks but no the car is front wheel drive, any drifting it does will be on wet roads or with a lot of e-brake. It is putting about 310hp at the wheels. The stereo system is all Alpine, it sounds amazing and has won many stereo comps. As for racing on the 1/4 mile track it will do about 13 seconds, mid to high 12's without the stereo system. The car is fast but is much more for show, in order to get a 9sec quarter mile time you would have to put more than 50grand under the hood. The Z rated tires will burn right off the rims if you lay into the throttle but they are expensive to replace so i dont reccomend it.

Alistair McDowell"

and here's my email i sent him

"Hey bro ur car's looking sick dude. Im digin the body kit bro, looks like a real drift car. Do you drift in it? i always wanted a turbo car. how much horsepower does it have. and man the rims look cool man, btw im Humberto JuanCarlos Guadalupe. I live in Chicago and man ur car looks like its in great condition, hows the sound system, it looks hella sick dude. im also diggin the 2 tone look, parents dont wont allow me to do it to my 96 LE camry. but i asked my mom if i could get it and she says we have to see it first. but hey im dead serious about ur car man, can you give me the specifications on it? and can it smoke alot of cars on the track?
does it run like 9seconds like the supra Paul Walker had in The Fast And The Furious? cause i have a need for speed, and i want sumthin that will fly off the line.
pictures? of the car, i really like it.

Thanks, Humberto JuanCarlos Guadalupe"

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/891785434.html $13,000

1331g2143ZZZZZZZZZ8aoe20f6fb9bf501d59.jpg

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/888827274.html $8,500

1141f7136ZZZZZZZZZ8am9745b52ebc1212e1.jpg

and this guy wants $21,000...all in the same state mmmhmm....

this guy is a damn moron.. he never did reply to my last email..
i like how u used some random ass made up name.. HUMBERTO.. hahahaha.. dude is probably thinking hes got real interest since its SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.. hahahahha.. i wish someone would go b**** slap him

i'd slap him with this 5inch penis exhaust if i was nearby.
09-29-08_1219.jpg

and here is my reply to his reply.

"nice nice pics dude. and i did not know that you could not drift with this car, well its ok atleast its turboed, and it has alot more horsepower than a Nissan Skyline GT-R the model used in 2fast2furious. well my mom said that we need to know if this car has been raced before because she doesnt want a car thats wanted by the FBI, cause it looks like it's been a racecar that may have been involved in illegal street racing. and dad doesnt like the car cause it looks like a car that would grab the attention of cops. Would this car outrun cop cars? cause i mean cop cars are heavy and slow right?"

dang i didnt know this forum had so many e thugs on it. im sorry but sending fake emails is pathetic. leave the guy alone he's just tryin to sell his car

i'm with everyone else on where is the 50k he put into it???are the doors gold lined or stuffed with cash....about the only way to sink 50k into that thing

dang i didnt know this forum had so many e thugs on it. im sorry but sending fake emails is pathetic. leave the guy alone he's just tryin to sell his car

yeah it might be a little uncalled for but still who says they have that kind of money in a car that looks stock!

Sean22306 told me about this thread the other day.. i completely forgot until now.. I have actually seen the car and talked to the guy at a party.. I told him i had a fmic, drop in filter, and full exhaust and asked if he wanted to run.. He told me my car would be a waste of gas pretty much

-the exhaust was completely stock last time i checked, wasnt loud, still had the stock muffler.. He told me his turbo was shot so he replaced it with an upgraded one (which he really did).. I asked him if the motor was forged and he said "no, i didnt feel like spending that kind of money".. obviously the intercooler is stock and piping is stock besides intake.

-he did have riced tails on it at the time along with "tribal" tinted windows.. stereo was nothing spectacular, my 2 12" kicker comps i used to have sounded just as good, except i didnt have sweet neon lighting.. all in all, the guy was actually a cool dude to talk to, except about cars lol

- too sure where he invested 50k into a car but wouldnt run a car with not even a grand invested? doesnt make much sense but up close, the car is a riced out piece

Latest posts

Back