LOL HAHA check this out!

no it didnt, his engine is whats gona be blown up with that 310hp under the hood.

ive never seen so much bashing on a single thread before in my life.. this is great.. im prolly gonna get fired.. i hvent been able to leave this thing today.. haha

ive never seen so much bashing on a single thread before in my life.. this is great.. im prolly gonna get fired.. i hvent been able to leave this thing today.. haha

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's because you weren't around when this forum was in its "hay days". lol

oh yea.. ive also decided that since this dumb ass is making 310.. that i am around 400 whp.. no wonder i broke my lsd... i mean hes stock in the tranny except for the clutch.. and hes not breaking anything.. haha

edit: im only kidding about the 400 whp!

oh yea.. ive also decided that since this dumb ass is making 310.. that i am around 400 whp.. no wonder i broke my lsd... i mean hes stock in the tranny except for the clutch.. and hes not breaking anything.. haha

nah i think ur about right, cause im a n/a p5 and im smoking Vettes by like 2 car lengths.

Here I am thinking that I have the supporting mods for the potential to run 300+whp. This dude is 300whp with no supporting mods. I hate my life!

Here I am thinking that I have the supporting mods for the potential to run 300+whp. This dude is 300whp with no supporting mods. I hate my life!

no s***.. all this money i have spent to hopefully make it.. down the shitter
all i had to do was send my car to this dude and magically i would have had it

lol, i hope you dont get fired, cause how can you buy this msp with no job? lol usually this forum is anti bashing people but dude this guy needs it. if you had 50k in a protege it would look like it. and the engine bay would NOT look stock.

Wow 10 pages. I guess the guy knows how to put up an ad. He makes me wanna hide my blue msp in shame..lol

yea i linked him to it already last night.
i wonder what he thinks.
cause im dead serious bout his mazdabullshitege

Back